• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HMMMM, Guessing this wasnt about an overdue book.......

Got video of the perp getting on the elevator with the vic. And the dude was some super-entrepreneur from India or Bangaladesh that had come up with their version of uber for scooters. And was looking at starting some scooter company when this happened. He either was in the way or a major competitor that was blocking something....The weird thing according to the report was that it looked like the perp wasn't done, but had to leave. Think the girlfriend/squeeze/sister found the bags...that had to suck.... pays to live BELOW your means.

Got video of the perp getting on the elevator with the vic. And the dude was some super-entrepreneur from India or Bangaladesh that had come up with their version of uber for scooters. And was looking at starting some scooter company when this happened. He either was in the way or a major competitor that was blocking something....The weird thing according to the report was that it looked like the perp wasn't done, but had to leave. Think the girlfriend/squeeze/sister found the bags...that had to suck.... pays to live BELOW your means.
He was trying to revive his motorbike-Uber company in Nigeria. It was doing pretty good, then Lagos banned passenger motorbikes, 80% of the company got laid off, and it tried to move to deliveries instead. He tried to appeal to the Lagos government to rescind the ban and start up the company as a passenger service again, 'cause it was doing pretty good, but nope. I'm leaning towards competition in Nigeria wanting him out of the way.

Reactions: Dragonscout25
A power saw ban would have prevented this tragedy. I mean, come on, why would an ordinary civilian need to have a saw that can spin continuously with the activator pressed down and uses a dangerous propulsion system that can cause fires and shocks?

These are CONTRACTOR GRADE tools and they have no purpose being in the streets and in the hands of civilians who are not contractors. I walked into a Home Depot store as part of a nonprofit activism experiment and I was able to purchase a DeWalt drill and a Dremel and the clerks did not even check my ID or run my info through a criminal records database. This is APPALLING. I thought we lived in a civilized country where dangerous implements are actively kept from potentially dangerous people. Apparently this is not the case.

There is NO reason why a civilian should be able to have access to contractor grade tools. If they want to play with one or use one so badly, they should go through shop school and earn a contractor's license that must be renewed every 6 months with the accompanying criminal background and mental health examinations, or join a construction firm...

We must vote for Biden for President 2020. In these times of darkness, we must grope and sniff our way to the light and the road leading out of Hell is paved with the bodies of underage children.

This guy was wanting a dinner date.

1594832658123.png

R

So basically, the moral of the story is do not try to scam a Nigerian scammer?
smiley_smartass.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Dragonscout25
connected to clinton and maxwell. laundering money for them?

Read the story today also. Sounds like straight out of a movie.
Sister walked in and found his torso. His other extremities were in various bags in the luxury condo.
Strange all the way around and will be interesting to see how it plays out.

They have video footage of the alleged perp walking in the elevator, prior to entering the home with the now deceased individual.
However, i believe they stated there were unsure how the perp got out.

However bad this scenario is, I'm quite interested in learning more about it.

^^^Yep, Id hit the sista's.

But 2.5 million for a fucking apt?