• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HMS DEI smashes into RNS Transvestite in epic fail…

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman

I wonder… did the captain and crew get more training time in 2023 on gender fluidity or on holding station…

Because the one thing you have to be able to do in a $&@?ing minesweeper… is work with other minesweepers.

But I bet the crew got lots of lectures on how they could get free lady parts fitted by Englands socialized medicine service.

FAIL!!

Sirhr

PS… posting this in England could get me arrested. So could saying “Muzzies need to clean their yards.” But we’re not in England! So fuck the pedo King!!

Worked for a company that made helicopter towed magnetic minesweepers. You would think that it would
be impossible to have them collide but no the navy found a way.

The ship is not responding to commands from the helm. Let's drive it back to the dock? Who's the idiot in charge? How about shutting down and getting a tugboat to assist? Nope. Driving it back towards other ships and a concrete dock was a much better idea.

Probably a woman at the helm... Or some swabbie who identifies as a woman!

Sirhr

According to the article, this is the SECOND time that particular ship, has collided with another ship.

I can just imagine what the 'new name' for it is going to be,,,,, amongst the crew as well as the Forces. Next Captain better be bringing his own planks with him....

Reactions: lash
Worked for a company that made helicopter towed magnetic minesweepers. You would think that it would
be impossible to have them collide but no the navy found a way.

The military has long proven that no matter how idiot proof you make something, a new and improved idiot will come along and prove you wrong

Probably a woman at the helm... Or some swabbie who identifies as a woman!

Sirhr
Well, someone was driving like a woman. So, that would accidentally give credence to identifying as a woman.
Sort of like the Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner dodge. Get in a car accident that kills someone and identify as a woman and then people understand.

Thankyouverymuch.
1705789661165.jpeg

Bugger, send in the Avengers! Couple of buckets of resin and a few patches should do it. No Mr Scott in the engine room that day?