• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HNT26 users, aw mags fit in chassis?

4O6shootist

F. J. B.
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 5, 2021
USA
Have any users tried AW mags in the HNT26 chassis? I have a CDG action coming, want to drop into a lw chassis for hunting setup. Already have a element 4.0mg chassis. My best bet may be a stock with hawkins bottom metal to fit the aw mag close into the aw action cut.

I have an AW cut TL3 in a HNT26. AW mags fit and function just fine for me.
I have a Ti3 zermatt and I wish they'd cut them aw as well. Would Def work into my lightweight plan a little better.
My ladies rifle is a lefty tl3 in a xlr envy pro, the aw mags and adjustable latch all the way up, man that thing runs like butter!
My aw cut fuzion and aw mags, not so much, stick to arc mags in that. But that shows the gt VS bra feeding forgiveness. Hers feed with hrd kits and without, mine: notta.
The crf bolt face keeps rounds centered to bore, where the pushfeed lone peak the seem to go to the opposite side of the breech and nose jam when coming off the right side of the mag. Maybe I just need to learn how to week the feed lips more.

Reactions: Tx_Aggie
I have a Ti3 zermatt and I wish they'd cut them aw as well. Would Def work into my lightweight plan a little better.
My ladies rifle is a lefty tl3 in a xlr envy pro, the aw mags and adjustable latch all the way up, man that thing runs like butter!
My aw cut fuzion and aw mags, not so much, stick to arc mags in that. But that shows the gt VS bra feeding forgiveness. Hers feed with hrd kits and without, mine: notta.
The crf bolt face keeps rounds centered to bore, where the pushfeed lone peak the seem to go to the opposite side of the breech and nose jam when coming off the right side of the mag. Maybe I just need to learn how to week the feed lips more.

I've been super happy with the TL3. It feeds 223, Creedmoor and Dasher without a hitch, and works with AICS, AW, MDT BR mags, and AWs with HRD kits in them.

I'd be stoked if they offered the Ti3 or even a lightened version of the TL3 with an AW cut.

I've been super happy with the TL3. It feeds 223, Creedmoor and Dasher without a hitch, and works with AICS, AW, MDT BR mags, and AWs with HRD kits in them.

I'd be stoked if they offered the Ti3 or even a lightened version of the TL3 with an AW cut.
Well......american rifle company says there coming out with a CDG lightweight version. I'd think that's the only aw cut action that aw cut, unless Impact will cut a NBK with aw, but then you lose the control round feed and blade ejection. These two are I'm rather fond of and don't want to lose.

Reactions: Tx_Aggie

TL3 and .223 may feed, but I thought they have a secret sauce bolt head you gotta ask Zermatt about for CRF.

TL3 and .223 may feed, but I thought they have a secret sauce bolt head you gotta ask Zermatt about for CRF.

They do have a push feed bolt head for 223 Ackley.

Plain vanilla 223 fed fine for me with with the standard CFR 223 bolt head and Accurate Mag 223 mags.

But 223AI wouldn’t feed for me at all. I called Zermatt and they have a push feed bolt head specifically for 223 Ackley. I bought one and it fixed my 223 AI feeding issues.

Reactions: TheOE800