• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ho-Ho's or Star Crunch.

Wildwillalaska

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 7, 2010
Kenai, Alaska
Wool undies or banana hammock? I was looking down the list of threads over past many days, all legit with firearm/shooting/weapon related content, however slight. Then we have two threads about Subaru and VW. I'm sorry, and to the op's, no offense, but aren't those questions better posed to the "30-40 year-old soccer moms" dot com forum?

We should all feel comfortable here. We are at least remotely like minded folks, with at least somewhat similar interests, so why shouldn't we be able to ask off the wall questions. And I typically hate the dick-breathed hateful responses some folks suffer when they ask a question that has been asked before. But at the same time, I had to laugh and make a smart-assed comment as its my nature.

So, make this a hijack thread if you want, with absolute off the wall, worthless random curiosities, estrogen enriched questions, or just alcohol fuels rants.

So I'll start, you prefer a ho or a crunch? What's the temperature in Hong Kong? If you had to choose, would you shoot a cat or drown a puppy for satan? Why are sheep scared in Texas but used it to it in Oklahomless? (Sorry, raised in Texas--so always legitimately biased against that strangely shaped so-called state to the north)

Last edited:
OK Wildhairinalaska, I'll play 'cause I'm bored...

Star Crunch since I've never had one and then could say "It's crunch time!" Hong Kong's 2 degrees C left of center. Not a fan, so I'd rather drown satan. And bwahahahaha!

OK, so coconut in cookies or mayonnaise in cake? Dark beers or light? Time to smell the flowers or scorched earth approach?