• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hockey Fan, Huge balls

Re: Hockey Fan, Huge balls

Wow, how does he get his pants on with balls that big? Well played!

I met her once at a Chicago White Sox game, I'll totally admit I couldn't say a freaking word. I think I muttered a weak attempt at "Hi"
She looks attractive on TV but live and in front of you she looks twice as attractive.

Kudos to that guy for sure.

Don't get me wrong she's very good looking (as most women that have anything to do with hockey are) but there are better out there. Good for him for taking a chance though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chka</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't get me wrong she's very good looking (as most women that have anything to do with hockey are) but there are better out there. Good for him for taking a chance though. </div></div>

Sure, she's not the hottest by a long shot but the fact he did it on TV adds to that equation substantially.