• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hodgden free hazmat this weekend

NoDopes

Old Salt
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2020
North Texas

1lbers available on Varget

I'll admit that I've used Hodgdon twice for H4350 when nobody else had any, and the only other option was getting scalped on Gunbroker or one of the forums.

That being said, places like Powder Valley are usually $~40 - 50 cheaper for a keg now that a lot of the high demand stuff is back on the shelves.

I thought I was getting it rough 6 months ago buying Varget/H4350/H4831SC for $316/keg...guess I should have bought double.

I'll admit that I've used Hodgdon twice for H4350 when nobody else had any, and the only other option was getting scalped on Gunbroker or one of the forums.

That being said, places like Powder Valley are usually $~40 - 50 cheaper for a keg now that a lot of the high demand stuff is back on the shelves.

I thought I was getting it rough 6 months ago buying Varget/H4350/H4831SC for $316/keg...guess I should have bought double.

I should have bought more primers.