• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Hodgdon website has Varget

They must be refreshing because I just snagged 16lb of Varget. They also have IMR 4166 available in 8lb jugs.

Reactions: craigos

Reactions: craigos
never knew they sold it direct - thanks for this . nabbed a couple 8lbs of 4895 and a 8lb of varget and 8lbrer of h4350 . I owe you guys a few favors!!!

Last edited:
Varget still in stock. Ain’t cheap, but available. Thanks for the heads up.

Varget 8lb still available. Took me four tries showing out of stock before it showed available.

after i ordered an 8# jug, and the crazy S&H, i contacted them to add 1# of another powder to that order. got immediately back to me and added the 1#, no issues. excellent customer service/response!!

Reactions: Shawd43
I was able to score some H1000. Thanks for this thread, I didn't know they sold direct. I had to refresh the site 4-5 times until it showed availability. Have a great day.

$36 S&H adds $4.50 per pound on your $234 8 lb jug of Varget. Still same price or cheaper than most gun shops sell it for. (When it’s in stock)

Shipping and hazmat for x8 8lb jugs = 64 lbs 40$ you need to look at how many jugs you can have covered by the flat fee.

Went to Hodgdon.com then products. Shows H1000 8#s, Varget 8#s and 1#s, H4350 8#s, in stock.

Try chrome incognito window also in case something is stuck maybe.

Went to Hodgdon.com then products. Shows H1000 8#s, Varget 8#s and 1#s, H4350 8#s, in stock.

Try chrome incognito window also in case something is stuck maybe.

I thought of that. I tried safari and chrome and both in private and anytime I go to add to cart nothing adds, the thing spins in the middle of the screen and I go to my cart and its empty and I can reload the page and then shows temp out of stock again.

lol. I think everyone is fucking with me. good one guys!
Haha i tried the incognito page like mentioned above and suddenly it said in stock, but then it wouldn't let me put it in the cart. I think the websites just being funky.

Me, I dont need it that bad to keep messing with it. If hodgdons having some in stock that means retailers are getting shipments soon. I'll probably miss those too.

Early today I put H4350 in the cart no problem. Then when i clicked on Checkout it would go to a blank page. Never could get anywhere with it.

Or get a bunch of people in the same state to put in an order and hand it once it comes in.

Doc

I've had the Varget page marked on my laptop for a week, and I've been checking availability a few times a day. Last night about midnight I checked it on my phone and 8lb was available, but 1lb was not. I ran out and fired up my laptop to make a purchase and it showed 1lb available, but not 8lb......WTF? I ended up buying (2) 8lb jugs of Varget and an 8lb of CF Black using my phone. I received an order confirmation, but no shipping confirmation as of yet. Shipping, hazmat, and tax was over $90. It ended up about $31/lb delivered for what I bought.

i got my shipping notifications for all my 4 8lbers today

Brownell’s had some 1 pounders earlier today. Not sure if it is still in stock.