• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hodge Twins for the win

Daddyusmaximus

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 3, 2020
Anyone here follow a couple of twin brothers (Marine vets) who have a YouTube channel called "Conservative Twins"? Of course, like a lot of vets, they're out to make money, so they sell t-shirts, hats, and other stuff, but their channel is fucking hilarious. They do these little talks where they dog on how screwed up the lefties are, and the way they cut up really makes me miss being back in the Army.

Preview...

beating your ass.jpg

Here it is in full.

I think they are pretty funny. They may not gain much traction on The Hide (or at least the Bear Pit) though because they are sporting some BRCC coffee, and I think that is a no-no here. I didn't read the whole thread on BRCC, but I think it devolved into some type of discussion where BRCC was actually a sleeper cell coffee company that is run by the Democrats and Soros, and they actually want to TAKE your guns. But as far as the Hodges go, I get a kick out of em.:)

Used to watch these guys many years ago when they were the “Fasting Twins”. Absolutely hilarious content on all their channels.

Reactions: Zane1844
I’ve watched these guys since 2015, before they made political YouTube videos. They’re funny as hell.

I wonder how many people used to watch their eating challenges and dating advice videos? Those are classics.

Reactions: charnicus
Refreshing. I remember when they used to just hang out in the gym and give personal advice. Glad they matured, and how they matured. They used to be called "twinmuscle".

Last edited:
Been watching these guys for a long time they are hilarious but most importantly really got their heads screwed on straight. I haven't watched much from them that I disagree with, they really seem like a couple of good guys that love their country. Recommend that any hide guys haven't seen them go watch a couple of their videos you'll enjoy it.

The latest is hilarious when you listen to the stupid ass commentary of the idiot woman filming it...

• Haha
Reactions: rhsc
This is another funny one about when they were in boot camp, the way he tells the story had me lmao, it had to be hilarious to have serve with them.