• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Hog Death...Thermal Videos

Hooper

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2005
Central AL

[video=youtube;XWrlio4-Hus]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWrlio4-Hus[/video]

Apparently there is no shortage of hogs eating all those crops!

I particularly enjoy the orchestral lead in the videos with the PTX surveillance of the area.

That FLIR T-70 will be showing up sometime soon next month, so I'll have to break it in right with some videos too....

I particularly enjoy the orchestral lead in the videos with the PTX surveillance of the area.

That FLIR T-70 will be showing up sometime soon next month, so I'll have to break it in right with some videos too....

The T70 image is similar in quality. The same actually. It will require more adjusting and calibration however. It seems the T50, and T70 etc... has default settings for a desert or dry environment.

Overcast and humid nights seem to wash them out where other brands do not.

The T70 image is similar in quality. The same actually. It will require more adjusting and calibration however. It seems the T50, and T70 etc... has default settings for a desert or dry environment.

Overcast and humid nights seem to wash them out where other brands do not.