• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hogan AR 10 308 DPMS build

Spg639

Private
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2022
Ohio
Hi new to the forum. I recently bought a Hogan 308 DPMS stripped lower. So the problem I am having is I’m not able to locate a ambi bolt catch release for it. The lower is already machined for one & can’t be used without one.
Thx

Most ambi bolt catches are proprietary, and are usually included when buying the lower. Most manufacturers won't sell them individually. Your best bet is to post detailed pictures of your lower. both sides and from the top, and maybe someone could compare that to their lower/ambi catches. Put a quality ruler by the bolt catch area in your pics for scale. If someone comes up with a likely candidate, you could ask that manufacturer if they would sell you one.

Hi new to the forum. I recently bought a Hogan 308 DPMS stripped lower. So the problem I am having is I’m not able to locate a ambi bolt catch release for it. The lower is already machined for one & can’t be used without one.
Thx
What did you end up going with for the Ambi bolt release? I need to order 3 of them.