• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hogan/POF build need help

Blackhawk 1

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
I'm new to the gas gun....AR/10 shooting. I purchased a POF gen 1 308 that shoots great and a GDI mount topped it with a S&B. And since then I purchased a Hogan lower, now I need a two uppers since I bought a 6.5 barrel and a 308 barrel contoured and ready to go. But I need help with a parts list of what it takes to put these together. Anyone with uppers that may want to sell let me know, I'm a shooter not looking for resale and making a buck off my fellow hiders. Also what do I need to make this lower a shooter? Any information will be appreciated.
Doug

Your Hogan lower came with the ambit bolt release parts and the oddball pivot pin, yes? Other than that you need a buffer, tube, spring, and AR-15 LPK. They are directly compatible with Hogan and POF uppers of course, but can be made compatible with DPMS style uppers with a set of bushings that Hogan sells.