• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hogg making his way up the lib ranks

More bullshit. Did anyone else notice the term "gun ownership regulation" sounds like they are trying to change the lingo again to remove negative words like 'control'.

"Time's Most 100 Influential People of 2018 "? Wow, how far we have fallen as a country that this little dick weed is considered to be one of the 100 most influential people of 2018.

Of course he and his boyfriend have to milk every opportunity to publicize themselves.

"Time's Most 100 Influential People of 2018 "? Wow, how far we have fallen as a country that this little dick weed is considered to be one of the 100 most influential people of 2018.

Ya, I puked in my mouth a little bit when I seen that. WTF over?

Ya, I puked in my mouth a little bit when I seen that. WTF over?

Probably because the MSM sees him as the face of major new gun control leading to confiscation. After all, it will make the country safer from all the big, bad gun owners.

Look at the bright side; at least he can't reproduce. Errr, Wait, have the liberal loons figured a way to get two dudes prego yet? Hahaha this society of ours is in total disarray. God help my children.....growing up with media shitheads propagating this crud as normal.

Reactions: Mwalex
Look at the bright side; at least he can't reproduce. Errr, Wait, have the liberal loons figured a way to get two dudes prego yet? Hahaha this society of ours is in total disarray. God help my children.....growing up with media shitheads propagating this crud as normal.

He can always donate genetic material to a "girlfriend". The cycle won't necessarily end with him.