• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hogging.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Whoa whoa whoa don’t be bringing the Buffalo into this, the Bison are majestic animals so don’t be sullying them with whatever bullshit is in that link.
    Think water buffalo, not American bison...

Reactions: chase723
    I’m not sure what this says about me but that link surely(there’s no way I’m clicking to the other side of it) means what first popped into mind when I saw the title.

When I first heard it I thought of good ole David Hogg, but no, its better than that. I think Shankster invented the term.

"Hogging" Is A Horrifying Sex Competition That ... - Flipboard

https://flipboard.com › @Buzzfeed › Trending

7 hours ago — "Hogging" Is A Horrifying Sex Competition That Some Fraternities Engage In, And People Are Finally Talking About It. "Hogging" Is A Horrifying Sex ...

This is new??

WTF.
    Some sheltered people.

What's next? A news article on donkey's in TJ or an expose on Whisper Alley?

This is new??

WTF.
    Some sheltered people.

What's next? A news article on donkey's in TJ or an expose on Whisper Alley?
    Yes, I suppose Ive led a sheltered life. I just never heard the term.

Sounds greasy to me, and as the world famous Shankster put it " A fat woman's anus is a dark, dank, place."

I believe he spoke from experience.

I wonder if there's a frat that does 'Tarding'?

Reactions: Alphatreedog
    A few times a semester someone at USNA organized these "mixers" for plebes (who really had no social life) in the field house. I think they put up fliers in all the local colleges and only the desperate chicks would come over.

We called them pig pushes and there was money to be made.

@hunter1959

Last edited:
    So I hear. A buddy was telling me of his "Adventures in Thailand."

Now its probably "Adventures in Trannylnad."

Well, adventures in Thailand could have just as well been adventures in trannyland if you didn't check under the hood before driving away.

Reactions: Maggot
    Not that I would ever participate, but um...some fraternities had a trophy that would be given out weekly to the most deserving brother.

Reactions: diggler1833
    It’s called a normal day for DirtyD

So I hear. A buddy was telling me of his "Adventures in Thailand."

Now its probably "Adventures in Trannylnad."
    I had a coworker that was in the navy, he magically knew every gay bar at every port. One day months after I met him he says “you know I’m gay right?”, I knew when you said you were in the Navy.....

Luckily he thought that was hilarious, but apparently he also thought I didn’t know with his stories. I don’t think he ever paid attention to what he was saying.

Last edited:
    Usually the truly perfect looking girls are the ones to be wary of in Thailand.
    If it's too good to be true, it usually is.
    Still, I've got a gay friend whose partner is a boygirl from Thailand.
    He likes the titties and the dick.
    Meh, takes all kinds to make the world go around.

Usually the truly perfect looking girls are the ones to be wary of in Thailand.
    If it's too good to be true, it usually is.
    Still, I've got a gay friend whose partner is a boygirl from Thailand.
    He likes the titties and the dick.
    Meh, takes all kinds to make the world go around.
    My gay buddy was married to a little Mexican lady with huge boobs before he came out, he’s probably still talking about them today lol.

We engaged in a lot of hogging back in the 90s in the Corps. It was basically a right of passage to many of the social clicks we had once work was over.

Many times there were nights where we'd go 3-4 hours off base to a club/bar knowing full well that one of us was going to have to pick up a fat chick and screw her so everyone would have a roof to sleep under that night.

So many stories... unless you've silently apologized to your dick for what you were sticking it in, while you were sticking it in...you haven't gone hogging.

Surprised that many in this current generation are just learning of the term. Wonder if they've heard of the Grenade or DUFF too? Both have been around for at least 25 years.

Whoa whoa whoa don’t be bringing the Buffalo into this, the Bison are majestic animals so don’t be sullying them with whatever bullshit is in that link.

(The Ultimate Wingman has entered the chat)

• Haha
    Reactions: Fig
    We called it earning your mountain tab. But hogging was a regular occurrence in the late 90s early 00s as a bunch of knuckle draggers headed out on the town

At a party in college one night. LOTS of fat chicks around.

Look at my buddy Phil and say "well, looks like I'm going hogging tonight" to which he nods a yes...

Turn around and get slapped by a fat chick that just heard our conversation.

I may have been pretty drunk already and in general things like that dont bother me, especially when I deserve them.

Also im 99% sure I banged a fatty that night, but probably not the one that slapped me.

Can you imagine kids these days in college?
    Almost all the girls are now obese and liberal crazies. Do you still take one for the team?
    You probably have to wear a Biden/Harris button for them to even talk to you.

Yes, I suppose Ive led a sheltered life. I just never heard the term.

Sounds greasy to me, and as the world famous Shankster put it " A fat woman's anus is a dark, dank, place."

I believe he spoke from experience.

I wonder if there's a frat that does 'Tarding'?

Honesty, I think it was practiced more often as a cover for people to hide their own sexual preference for women that veered outside the normal social standards for an attractive weight.

Magically, every time it was the same 3-4 dudes who kept taking home the trophy.

I recall one habitual "grenade jumper" and ultimate wingman. An energetic, fun, outgoing, gregarious and presumably attractive man, that would perpetually seek out a "hot chick" accompanied by a friend that was hauling more weight. He'd hit on the hot girl all night and at the last minute pull a switch and end up sleeping with the friend, leaving the disappointed "hot girl" to settle for the surprised wingman or better yet the roommate who awoke to find two girls in his room. He'd pump the tires on both the mountain bike AND the road bike, and let his buddy ride the road bike home. This was a semi-weekly occurrence, because.... you know... he wanted to "win" the "hunt" that weekend.

At some point you have to say, "Look man.... you like fat chicks. It's 'ok'. We still support you. BTW, I'll take all of your duties for the next month on the condition that I'm your buddy on the '72 coming up."

Reactions: camocorvette
    That Hog model from the story is nasty as hell. Apparently, she works for "Pig Farmer's modeling agency" or something and she is a PLUS-SIZED model...........................................they use her in the before photos for Weight Watchers and tent and awning companies use her when they make circus tents or some shit.

I waiting for a frat to run a "Chick with the biggest Dick" contest.

Last edited:
    Reactions: winniedonkey
    Came for discussion of wooden ships and the superior building quality of the American Original 6 and White Oak.

Leaving VERY disappointed.

or am i
    I believe the very best, such as 'Old Ironsides' were actually built from Live Oak. They say cannonballs would bounce off her sides.

I believe the very best, such as 'Old Ironsides' were actually built from Live Oak. They say cannonballs would bounce off her sides.
    Good, strong Georgia live oak, milled near St. Simons Island in the case of USS Constitution.

Honesty, I think it was practiced more often as a cover for people to hide their own sexual preference for women that veered outside the normal social standards for an attractive weight.

Magically, every time it was the same 3-4 dudes who kept taking home the trophy.
    This.
    One of the guys in my fraternity was the kind that others wanted to be. Tall, handsome, gregarious, a former Ranger. During parties, the dude would get hit on by hot chicks right and left, yet the next morning always saw a rotund woman leaving his room. He got the Cocksman award more than any other of my brothers. Oh, and the award had its own theme song to the tune of Roxanne

Reactions: Jigstick
    That's how you get your Mountain patch up in Watertown.

Getting fatties is part of my regular routine. I'll start out working to get the hotter chicks, but am always down to pound a fatty.

Years ago I had an epiphany. Buddies and I were at a bar, and one of my friends goes home with two water buffalos. I went home alone.

Next day I was making fun of him, and he said "Who did you fuck last night?" Point well made. He followed up with one of the wisest statements in the history of mankind.

"As your standards drop, your pussy count goes up. It's fucking basic math."

While you are rubbing one out alone, do not think poorly of the guy that is getting laid. I’m pretty sure that’s Confucius...

Y’all are fucking rookies. Normal ops for Navy diver parties in IB, just south of Coronado, (you figure it out) was to go hog hunting about midnight at a little bar called The Country Bumpkin. Everybody that was in, would ante up with a $20 on the kitchen table. Everyone would depart for the Bumpkin. Whoever brought the biggest hog back to the party and rode that shit would win the pot on the table. No ride, no cash. Hog hunting is not new, and has been discussed here several times, so fucking pay attention. There will be a test.

• Haha
    Reactions: 4X4Dad
    I can remember fights happening at last call over the last oink left. 🐷 s in a military town can get choosey, so it evens out.