• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Holiday Ride- Check it out

It's a little blurry most of the way through.

How easy we forget that they took taxpayer dollars (your money) to bail themselves out , then lied to your face by saying they paid it back (they only paid the interest on the loan ) , and then had Obama write the loan off essentially bending you over and raping you in the Ass so they can make shitty ass cars that cost as much as a house !
FUCK CHEVROLET !!!!!!!

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
How easy we forget that they took taxpayer dollars (your money) to bail themselves out , then lied to your face by saying they paid it back (they only paid the interest on the loan ) , and then had Obama write the loan off essentially bending you over and raping you in the Ass so they can make shitty ass cars that cost as much as a house !
FUCK CHEVROLET !!!!!!!
I’m sorry this struck a cord with you, I get it. But for me it was about the story, you see I lost my mom last month and this will be my first Christmas in 57 years that I wont have her around. Seeing this man in the video reminds me of the pain I see in my dads face. It’s really hard to watch, hope you find some cheer and have a Merry Christmas!