• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Holiday Sales?

Cartman

Bird Dogging Expert
Minuteman
May 5, 2007
NunYo SoCal
I did some work around the house and the admiral isn't particularly mad at me for anything right now. And could probably be persuaded to let loose the purse strings. Any hobby-related deals going on this weekend?

Primary arms has discounts on their already great prices on Geissele Products and some other things.

SLR Rifleworks is offering a site wide discount if you need a great adjustable gas block.

Palmetto state armory is running some good deals with free shipping.

Tandemkross is offering deals if you need to trick out any 22LR rifles.

Brownells is offering various sales and free shipping on orders of $49 or more.

Well Brownell's has Geissele 25% off. But Primary has Geissele SSA at 35% off! Just picked up three. Would not have checked without your tip, so thank you. If all models were 35% off I would have bought more. Don't think I've ever seen such a discount on that trigger. Thank you.

Basspro has some random sales going on all manner of things. I picked up some fishing goodies at good prices. They're also offering free shipping for orders over $50 IIRC