• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Holla Bitches.

Jimmy2Times

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2005
Amesbury, Massachusetts
I'm drunk, on a 3 day binder, got a 6 lb brisket on the smoker. I'd don't give a fuck, it's Memorial Day, my birthday, I'm drunk as fuck, going shooting tomorrow if I can sober up and I don't give a fuck. Yeah, YEAH!

Drinking sangria since 9 AM bitches. Drunk since 1700 Friday. Got plenty of other bullshit in store for the rest of the weekend.

Re: Holla Bitches.

I'm not sure I follow...have you been drinking?

well the Navy is well represented in this topic!!!

John

funny, yet probably the stupidest post ive ever seen on the hide... but im assuming you DGAF about what I think.

drunk_sailor.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.Boyette</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well the Navy is well represented in this topic!!!

John </div></div>

dAMN STRIAIGHT SON.

Have a good time J2T, thanks for your service!

BTW, you would think smoking a brisket would call for a more manly drink....sangria? Was that all you could reach with your skirt on? :)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jimmy2Times</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm drunk, on a 3 day binder, got a 6 lb brisket on the smoker. I'd don't give a fuck, it's Memorial Day, my birthday, I'm drunk as fuck, going shooting tomorrow if I can sober up and I don't give a fuck. Yeah, YEAH!

Drinking sangria since 9 AM bitches. Drunk since 1700 Friday. Got plenty of other bullshit in store for the rest of the weekend. </div></div>
so you are cooking a baby brisket, and are wasted off of a girls drink?

beta material all the way
grin.gif

bench

Come on guys, its the Navy we are talking about here, not the Army or Marine Corps. The only thing worse is the Air Force
laugh.gif
What do you expect him to be drinking? A beer (NOT IN THE NAVY) remember they are the ones that came up with "It aint gay if you're underway"

Disclaimer: I am in no way belittling any service or its members, its all in good fun.

I figured the sangria was catch hell. Try the Bourbon next time, just don't call it whiskey in your posts.

Fuck all you bitches. Let me help you bitches understand something only a Navy man could understand. When you drink for DAYS on end, you need to change shit up. Real snipers might appreciate that departure from boredom. My wife just woke me up from to alert me that my blackberry allarm clock was calling my from my abbreviated trip to drunken passed out land. I got up and fried the pound of bacon thta's going into my signature baked bean recipe. Fuck you SH bitches, all you're getting is pictures. LOL.

Seriously tho, I got nothin but love for yous.

Did I mention I was drunk, drunk, drunk?

Pictures from my cell fone when I sober up.

I'm not buying it.
Nobody types that well if they're truly hammered.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not buying it.
Nobody types that well if they're truly hammered.</div></div>
+1, his grammar isn't even too bad compared to some of the shit I have seen here.

Sorry ass Blackberry pics. Sorry boys, I can't afford to keep batteries in my digital cam:

Beans1.jpg

Dry rubbed and liquid injected:

Brisk1.jpg

Here's your sangria, fools:

SW1.jpg

First of all, any of you Francis homo's doggin' a Sangria have never spent time in Spain and experienced the trifecta of Spanish women, food and drink and it shows by your uncouth comments and lack of experience with something beside Milwaukee's Best. I would expect it from cheap beer swilling uncultured Marines like Deadly but the rest of you can let your testicles drop and try drink that doesn't come in a "suitcase".

You go squid, raise it high for all our men and our ships at sea.

Well I guess not everyone knows how to work with a full sized piece of meat.

Just put 3 pork shoulders on at about 4:00 totaling about 40 pounds or so. In about 20 hours they will truely be something to behold. And the drink for the night is Single Malt Scotch. A good cigar at some point in the evening and let the smoke work it's magic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First of all, any of you Francis homo's doggin' a Sangria have never spent time in Spain and experienced the trifecta of Spanish women, food and drink and it shows by your uncouth comments and lack of experience with something beside Milwaukee's Best. I would expect it from cheap beer swilling uncultured Marines like Deadly but the rest of you can let your testicles drop and try drink that doesn't come in a "suitcase".

You go squid, raise it high for all our men and our ships at sea. </div></div>

Yep. my man, right there. He knows. Many drunken nights in Barcelona drinking sangria. And in the old city in Dresden, too. BTDT, bitches.

I had my Beautiful Wife take a pic of my ass to show how drunk I am, I just can't get it posted for some reason.

lol Enjoy your binge drinking and thank you for your service. Even if you are a squid.

Way to start the party bro, just finished off my first bourbon and getting the heat right on the grill. Can't hold a candle to a 3 day binge, but ya gotta start somewhere! Damn fine line-up of chow ya got going there J2T.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First of all, any of you Francis homo's doggin' a Sangria have never spent time in Spain and experienced the trifecta of Spanish women, food and drink and it shows by your uncouth comments and lack of experience with something beside Milwaukee's Best. I would expect it from cheap beer swilling uncultured Marines like Deadly but the rest of you can let your testicles drop and try drink that doesn't come in a "suitcase".

You go squid, raise it high for all our men and our ships at sea. </div></div>

Me duele la cabeza, Konyo...

Yo prefiero Shlitz!
laugh.gif

Post back when you're this drunk.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8lKuAT1chmI"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8lKuAT1chmI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

That video is epic. I love how he's grasping for the imaginary door handle as he's falling down at the end. EPIC.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Me duele la cabeza, Konyo...

Yo prefiero Shlitz!
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Deje de beber la cerveza barata!!

OH thats funny. it sucks how gravity and physics will take advantage of you when your pissed drunk huh? i bet he could have stood up had he just let go of the beer and picked it up after he stood

Poor Navy, can't handle their alcohol. Go Marines/Navy! 4 years of a man's life drunk 11B and 0311. (Yes, I'm feeding a stereotype. I'm 11B and don't drink, although I recommend drinking to newer enlisted.)

Good start to teh weeknd Jimmy! Got a hunk of pork to smoke myself on Monday. Sittin in the fridge all rubbed, the mop was twice redused today and put in the fridge. Got some good smokes, lots of bourbon so I'm good. Had to work the yard yesterday, hit the race track tonight, and tomorrow planting some hot peppers.
Smokin Meat and drinkin wine, damn good!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You rememberd to cook that bacon right? </div></div>

My thoughts after seeing that picture with the beans. Well, maybe the alcohol he consumes will kill the worms.

Sangria is an acceptable morning beverage (along with bellinis, mimosas, and moscata d'asti)...for a girl.

then I am the ultimate wimp, haven't had anything stronger than powerade and coke in 21 yrs. I woke up one morning and had to wonder what the f*ck I was doing. I decided self inflicted FLU on a daily basis was the truest display of my stupidity. But all that aside I love to watch others get loaded, funny as hell, Jeff

If you can remember it, it wasn't a bender.......

For me-15yrs no booze, 15 years no jail-coincidence? I think not! However if it works for you, have one for me!

Brisket looks good.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For me-15yrs no booze, 15 years no jail</div></div>

There's still those memories........remember that night when.........

The guy in the video was good. Best I ever saw though was an Indian at a horse raping in mcdermitt, NV, at 7am he pissed himself. At 10 he fell down in a mud puddle and laid there for an hour or two. The dance that night, about midnight he was still drinking wearing the same clothes.

J2t happy bday thanks to all branches for their service!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jimmy2Times</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had my Beautiful Wife take a pic of my ass to show how drunk I am, I just can't get it posted for some reason. </div></div>

Thank gawd!

The Assometer has been debunked as inaccurate in inebriation assessment.

Well guys, no bullshit it took me 2 days to recover. And I'm offically in "Never drinking again" status at the moment. My wife asked me if I wanted a margarita today and I just laughed.

I'm 35, getting way too old for this bullshit.

And thanks for all the Bday wishes. It was a good weekend.

BTW, I was so drunk I ended up throwing a piece of pine in my smoker and ruining that beautiful brisket. THAT was a crime.

Edited to add:

Oh, and BTW Tucker, I was exactly as drunk as that guy by the end of the night 2. I was that drunk right about the time I threw the piece of pine in my smoker. You know you're piss drunk when you can't tell maple from pine.

And here's that picture of my drunk ass that my wife took that I couldn't find the other day. Man, I was just a beaten man by this point of day 2 of the binge:

Drunk.jpg

At least you are unincarcerated, unhospitalized and not too much the worse for wear!

Sorry about Brisky.

Just what the hell was pine doing anywhere near your wood pile anyway. That's good for lumber and bonfires. I'd have to believe an almost Granite Stater (Amesbury is right across the friggin state line afterall!) like yourself would have to be 7 sheets into the wind to screw up that badly.

Question is, did you eat the brisket anyway?

Happy Memorial day Patrick!

And thank you for not posting a picture of your actual...you know...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jimmy2Times</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well guys, no bullshit it took me 2 days to recover. And I'm offically in "Never drinking again" status at the moment. My wife asked me if I wanted a margarita today and I just laughed.

I'm 35, getting way too old for this bullshit.

And thanks for all the Bday wishes. It was a good weekend.

BTW, I was so drunk I ended up throwing a piece of pine in my smoker and ruining that beautiful brisket. THAT was a crime.

Edited to add:

Oh, and BTW Tucker, I was exactly as drunk as that guy by the end of the night 2. I was that drunk right about the time I threw the piece of pine in my smoker. You know you're piss drunk when you can't tell maple from pine.

And here's that picture of my drunk ass that my wife took that I couldn't find the other day. Man, I was just a beaten man by this point of day 2 of the binge:

Drunk.jpg
</div></div>

Looks like Fred Durst is contemplating the repercussion of Trichinosis.