• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Holosun Lasers?

I have a full power PEQ 15 and i don't use the illuminator. I prefer to use my Surefire Vampire over any of the illuminators on lasers.

Apologies. 80 pct of my night vision stuff is done at 600m plus. So my advice is of low value for close in stuff.

I have Vampires for the old walk and talk work as well.

I like the ITAL because it is small and I don’t waste space with lasers I’ll never use.

I get that. And on most of my rifles are getting an ITAL because i don't use the visible laser or the illuminator. It is also a lot less weight.

20191103_191853.jpg

It’s aluminum not potted into plastic. I love the switching options since I don’t use tape switches. I’ll respond at greater length when I’m home.

Reactions: Docsherm
I have one of the Holosun IR lasers. Has visible green and IR. I’m only running it on a 300BO subsonic suppressed and the farthest shot on my property is 125 Yards. Been happy with it so far. Haven’t tried anything long range with it yet. Guess we’ll see what we’ll see.

Reactions: BoulderE89
I just ordered one. Figured I can always use another IR laser and I kind of hust wanted to try it out.

@Cjwise5 or @The King

Can you or any of you that have one of these lasers take a picture of the mount? I couldn't find what the mount looks like. How does it secure?

Thanks