• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

akmike47

Rumpleforeskin King of the Poors
Minuteman
  • Feb 23, 2013
    Looking for an OWB holster for CCW but don't want leather. Also want to try something different, any of y'all use G-code or Bravo Concealment?

There's reviews online but half those are paid for I'm sure.

Reactions: jpop8807
    No leather at all? Lots of OWB holsters have leather backing and a kydex holster. If you want 100% kydex take a look at Tier 1 Concealment.

Reactions: akmike47
    No leather at all? Lots of OWB holsters have leather backing and a kydex holster. If you want 100% kydex take a look at Tier 1 Concealment.
    Yeah going all polymer but close to the body. Thinking about that G-code with the one flexible and one fixed loop, forget the model.

JM Custom Kydex.
    I have a light bearing OWB I bought for work. Used it for two+ years, 5-6 days a week. Their belt loop design pulls the gun in very tight for concealing under a sweatshirt or light jacket. Perfect option.

Reactions: MJF and akmike47
    I have a G Code holster on my duty belt. Good quality. But for CCW I really like the Tier 1 holsters with the mag side cars. The shock cord attachment point really let’s the package mold to the curvature of your body well. Very comfortable.

I have a G Code holster on my duty belt. Good quality. But for CCW I really like the Tier 1 holsters with the mag side cars. The shock cord attachment point really let’s the package mold to the curvature of your body well. Very comfortable.
    Luckily I can conceal most anything, I carried full size forever.

This guy will handle all your questions and guide you through his capabilities. I have two and plan on some more.

Last edited:
    Garrett Industries.

It’s kydex where you need it leather where your gun needs it.

Most comfortable holster I wear.

Convertible with GCode adapters to be used on an RTI wheel.

My fave….

Garrett Industries.

It’s kydex where you need it leather where your gun needs it.

Most comfortable holster I wear.

Convertible with GCode adapters to be used on an RTI wheel,
    Already have holsters with both, just want poly

JM Custom kydex. This holster fits so tight to your body you will think it is an inside the waistband holster.

Custom_OWB1Holster_1-Main_500x500.jpg

Upper Hand Holsters. Good options, come standard with optics cut, and some pretty cool patterns if you like that sort of thing.
    20230330_215642.jpg

It's crazy all the companies that don't have a full length sweat guard option it's 236% humidititty here and you need that.

Reactions: AMGtuned
    Looking for an OWB holster for CCW but don't want leather. Also want to try something different, any of y'all use G-code or Bravo Concealment?

There's reviews online but half those are paid for I'm sure.
    I have been a fan of raven concealment. First heard about them through Larry Vickers's youtube channel. I got one for my Glock 26 and an M&P full size. Its kydex has pretty good retention. I'm taken it off thrown it a few feet with the Glock in it and it didn't back out at all. They aren't the cheapest option out there. If it's a weird gun, ie my PPK alien gear makes really good outside the waistband holsters as well. First one I have purchased through them. Fit is rather snug.