• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

holster belt?

pickpick

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2008
Jonesboro,Ar.
Looking at making a fighting pistol course at tactical response. One of the requirements is a heavy belt. Do you have guys have any suggestions on brands? I will be carrying my g32 and kydex holster. I have a bianchi duty belt with velcro closure, but did'nt know if thatwould be enough belt. I think I would need a leather one with a buckle. What say you?

Re: holster belt?

I use a Wilderness Tactical everyday, works great for me. I think mine is their three stich model. It's not leather, but I don't see leather having an advantage over mine.

I have the Bianchi AccuMold duty belt and the velcro pants belt with the nylon keepers. Doesn't sound like you will need much more than that. Galls.com is where I bought it, I should say my agency bought it. You may want to shop around.

I have holsters from 3 different major makers. I have a leather belt from each maker to fit that brand of holster. They usually fit their belts better. But then I haven't been active in several years.