• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Holster for .380 bodyguard

Re: Holster for .380 bodyguard

Have you tried DeSantis, Don Hume or Crossbreed? Seems like I saw that one of them makes a few for it but I can't remember

What style / material are you looking for?
Don humes makes a few diffrent leather holsters that are affordable and nice quality.
Desantis makes a few holsters.
I own holsters from both manufactures and like them and carry them daily.
Uncle mikes makes cheap fabric holsters for the bodygaurd. Id think they would wear out pretty quick, but are fine if the gun that is not carried very often and mainly sits in your vehicle.
Don humes and desantis websites have a search by gun feature.
Opticsplanet.com carries most of the major brands and hs free shipping on orders over i believe $30.

Glad I could help.
Your not kidding Outsy. They tend to be out of stock alot and you dont know untill the purchase is made. Ive never had to wait more than a few days though for it to ship. For their prices on most products its worth the gamble.