• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Holster for Browning Buckmark?

Engine 22

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 3, 2008
    KC
    Hopefully this is in the correct section..
    I have a Buckmark Stainless Camper that I would like to carry some when out in the sticks. My question is do any of you have any recommendations? I have shopped around a little and the only thing coming up is the Nylon/cordora type from Uncle Mikes. Anyone?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Holster for Browning Buckmark?

I'm not aware of any specifically for the Buckmark. There was some talk that Black Dog was going to make their holster for the Buckmark, it's an excellent holster. I have a pair of them for my Ruger MK II's, closest thing to a "carry" holster I've seen for the rimfires.

I will say this about the Buckmarks, I have a Wilson Combat holster for the 1911 that fits my 4" Camper really well, the trigger guard is almost exactly the same profile. Something to try if you have a 1911.

Great info Lawyerman. I will have to give Black Dog another call. I know their MK II holsters don't fit the Buckmark.

I have a local leather worker / holster maker here that makes one.
    Gallant GunLeather
    I don't think he has his web site up yet.

He will be making one for my Buckmark in January.
    I will post pics when it is complete.

Here are some photos of a custom rig that he made for my Sig 239 SAS.
    GG_Sig_239_Holster.JPG

Anyone else? I'm toying with having a custom leather one made, but I'm not too excited about the cost.

Engine22;
    I was in the same difficulty with my Tauras 5" model 94. After priceing a custom one I decided to make my own. So off to Tandy Leather I went. With a little help from the Tandy Guy and a Food Saver Vacuum Sealer this is what I ended up with.
    157.jpg

154.jpg

This is My first ever attempt at makeing a Holster. I say go slow make a couple of patterns and give it a try.

I just gave up and bought 22cal 1911. lots of holsters to choose from now.