• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Holsters for Suppressed Pistols

Longshot231

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    I'm looking for some ideas and recommendations for holsters for suppressed pistols.

I've done the usual internet search but nothing really sticks out for me.

Here's a short list of the pistols with cans on them.

Full size Sig P320 9mm
    Beretta 92FS
    Browning BuckMark

Links and/or pictures would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Surefire makes the masterfire holster, but I’ve read mixed reviews on it. I posted a thread on this before and someone else mentioned that apparently SOF units used open division USPSA style holsters at one point.

Considering I don’t shoot my G19 suppressed very often, I’ll end up getting the crye gun clip and be done with it. Small profile, cheap and I don’t have to worry about draw speed with it because I’m not competing with a suppressed pistol.

Surefire makes the masterfire holster, but I’ve read mixed reviews on it. I posted a thread on this before and someone else mentioned that apparently SOF units used open division USPSA style holsters at one point.

Considering I don’t shoot my G19 suppressed very often, I’ll end up getting the crye gun clip and be done with it. Small profile, cheap and I don’t have to worry about draw speed with it because I’m not competing with a suppressed pistol.

I looked at the SureFire holster as well. I am a little apprehensive because of the mixed reviews.

I took a look at the Armadillo offering. They have a sale on a holster/weapon light combo. I need to get a new weapon light anyway.

With that said, I have a query into them about being able to wear the holster in a cross draw fashion. They replied and said that was possible.

With my long gun slung on the right side, I never did like it banging up against a sidearm and have, as much as possible, worn the pistols cross draw.

I use to carry the Berretta in a flap covered drop-leg holster which didn't cause me any problems. However, I think a drop-leg holster with a suppressed pistol would be too low on the leg.

Here's what I'm looking at now: https://www.armordilloconcealment.c...-sale-x-fer-v2-full-kit-surefire-x-300u-a-kit

Does anyone have any experience with this holster?

ArmordilloConcealment-X-FER-V2-OWB-SurefireX300UA-Kit_grande.jpg

The other one that caught my attention was the custom made Battlecloth hoslters. One of those would be great for protecting the pistol and can from the elements. Has anyone had any experience with the Battlecloth holsters?

Group-%20Open.jpg

My concern with a cloth based holster that extends all the way down the suppressor would be burning the material and it being stuck to your suppressor. If it's just to carry it until you need to use it like hiking, hunting or etc that would probably be fine. If it's something you plan on getting the suppressor hot with, maybe not so much.

My concern with a cloth based holster that extends all the way down the suppressor would be burning the material and it being stuck to your suppressor. If it's just to carry it until you need to use it like hiking, hunting or etc that would probably be fine. If it's something you plan on getting the suppressor hot with, maybe not so much.

That would be my plan.

crye precision gun clip

one holster fits most modern pistols and any accessory

I bought one of the battle cloth holsters. Works great for full protection. I think someone on here makes them. Can't come up with the name.