• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes HOLY CRAP I think my SN-3 is on the WAY!!!!

Re: HOLY CRAP I think my SN-3 is on the WAY!!!!

Nah, they're just messing with you and sending you a box full of packing peanuts.

Seriously, its nice watching folks get their scopes, almost like watching kids open christmas presents!

Great to hear, enjoy it.....George is still waiitng on my MST100 so he can ship my rifle to Blighty! The waiting is killing me!!

I know how you feel, I was going nuts waiting for mine, when I got it and opened it up damn near needed a moist towellette, best package I've ever gotten in the mail by far.

agree with rero, I had a hard on and I heard the angels sing. What's the specs on your build lone wolf?

The specs are:

SN-3 3.2-17x Ergo
44mm Lo-Pro Objective
30mm Tube
GAP Reticle
Red Illumination
Mil EREK
Mil #3 M40 Windage

I think it should fit in my Seekins Low rings (current obj. is 44mm and has some clearance).

keep in mind the SN3 with Ergo is 2.24" diameter, only .2" smaller than a 56mm S&B......

That's f-ing sweet dude. I hope it does too. I have a factory barrel on my savage 10 with low mount tps rings on a warne base and I've 2 tenths of an inch of clearance. I'm hoping it clears my new kreiger.

Sweet! Post some pics when it comes.

Well, I did the math and there MAY be a gnats hair of clearance between the cap and the barrel. If it doesn't clear, then some sanding may fix it.

I am still trying to figure out if we can get our grubby hands on a Simrad, so that may make a difference on the rings. I love Seekins, but if I get replacement rings I may go Badger so I can fit a Simrad cap.

It gets here tomorrow!!!

Too bad I have to work. I will be coming home on my dinner break to visit my new scope! I had to make sure my wife would be home to sign for it.

I've been waiting for my sn3 t-pal since early February.

Got a call from Becky 3 weeks ago saying that my scope is now in QC. When I called last week the response was "I don't know why she told you that" and he couldn't give me a time line. I don't like to bitch on line and don't like to keep calling USO. Maybe that is why mine is last!

Anyone out there waiting as long as me?

I know how it goes. The wait was killing me. I called for a status report a month ago and they didn't know anything. I wasn't really sweating it because I knew going into it that it would take some time. I also knew that I WOULD get my scope, so it's not like I was worried.

Maybe the T-Pals take longer than the Ergo, or the reticle you selected was out of stock. I dunno. I hope you get yours soon.

Mine is here on a FedEx truck somewhere. FedEx usually hits my place in the late afternoon. I am actually contemplating taking the day off so I can be here when it arrives.

Wouldn't you know it showed up this morning!

See... all I had to do was whine a little.

My GAP 7WSM was mailed Friday and should be here any day so waiting for the USO was somewhat tolerable.

Great!

Well I did take the day off. Now I am sitting here doing some sewing and waiting on FedEx.

ETA:

It arrived!!!! I took pics of the unboxing and have not been more than an arms length away from it since. If I don't mount it on the rifle I am confident that I could use it as a less-lethal weapon. This is one solid piece.

I can't wait to mount it up and shoot!