• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Holy Fuck! Tucker Was Awesome!

'Wannabe' Dictator?

How much more than having your political opponent you overthrew in a stolen election jailed/killed on bogus crimes that you actually committed does one need to do to become an actual dicator?

Here's the actual dicator calling the shots and who has his hand up cadaver puppet's ass.

iu

Meanwhile, in other news...

BREAKING\uD83D\uDEA8: Whistleblower who exposed the ‘Biden bribery scheme’ has been found dead.

The Burisma accountant who was a cooperating witness set to testify in the Biden bribery scheme has been found dead. pic.twitter.com/enwrKvNjyd

— Officer Lew (@officer_Lew)
June 15, 2023

Well, sonofabitch.

When clicking on the this Twitter link, you now get this: "This page doesn’t exist. Try searching for something else."

Before, nothing surprised me. Now I'm really, REALLY not surprised.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, in other news...

BREAKING\uD83D\uDEA8: Whistleblower who exposed the ‘Biden bribery scheme’ has been found dead.

The Burisma accountant who was a cooperating witness set to testify in the Biden bribery scheme has been found dead. pic.twitter.com/enwrKvNjyd

— Officer Lew (@officer_Lew)
June 15, 2023

Well, sonofabitch.

When clicking on the this Twitter link, you now get this: "This page doesn’t exist. Try searching for something else."

Now I'm really, REALLY not surprised.
I AM SHOCKED!!! Shocked I say! </sarcasm>

I AM SHOCKED!!! Shocked I say! </sarcasm>
I'm not sure that 'the' credible witness thats been used in the past. Someone says it's the accountant for Burisma.

How would you like to be FJB's accountant?

Tuckers show reminds of the monologue Judge napolatono used to do at the end of his show freedom watch every night. He eventually was fired for telling the truth as well.

I have not seen all of it yet.

As to Obummer, you know he is not at the top of the food chain as well. A step above a pawn like Biden, but not even bishop or rook level in power.
Obummer and Big Mike are lowest level, token members of Club Illuminati, nothing more.

We'll never know who the top players are.

With FJB's low IQ, blabber mouth and penchant for bragging, I doubt he's even a club member.

Reactions: UKDslayer
I hope to be alive when Joe leaves the WH, I’m sure he will never go to prison and he son will never face any serious charges but time will tell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 101st