• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Holy GAP!

CarbonOne

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2010
Utah
This is a KUDOS to sniper's hide member "hitman" for selling me a SWEET ASS GAP in 260 Remington. It was shipped fast and is everything he said it would be.

This is also KUDOS to GAP for producing what is probably the sweetest shooting/feeling rifle I've ever had the pleasure of owning and shooting.

This is one of those BS stories...I mounted up a Vortex Razor and had it sighted in dead on at 100 yards in 4 shots. I then proceeded to shoot four of the best groups I've ever shot (using a reload recipe provided by hitman). Then to top it off I pounded a fly that landed on the target!

I'm still grining from ear to ear!

Anyways, just wanted to thank those that I thought deserved a THANKS!

It won't be my last GAP and if hitman is selling anything down the road he's good to go!

Re: Holy GAP!

I think I speak for more than just me when I say we need pics.

Congrat's on your rifle!

u4got2.jpg

What's the quick and easy way to get pics from my phone on here?

It can easily become a GAP obsession. I just wish I had more money. Bring on the pics.

I'm gonna try to get out shooting again tomorrow and will take a pic or two.

When I have pics on my iPhone. I use Photobucket. It will give you an email adress to send pics to so you don't have to go to thier website to upload them.