HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING!!! Sidney Powell press conference!

darkfader

Private
Minuteman
May 26, 2020
Let's hope the SCOTUS does the right thing. Will they actually be able to rule properly, knowing that their decisions could result in massive unrest and/or violence? They are Supreme Court Justices, yes, but they are also human beings.

Rthur

Philomath
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Apr 16, 2010
    Not Chicago, Illinios
    Let's hope the SCOTUS does the right thing. Will they actually be able to rule properly, knowing that their decisions could result in massive unrest and/or violence? They are Supreme Court Justices, yes, but they are also human beings.
    Tough titties.
    They signed up for it.
    Feels is how we've gotten here.

R

Maggot

VW Hugger will suck your dick for a dollar.
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    If nothing happens and China Joe is inaugurated, you will make me a sammich @Bender. If “HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING!!!” and Trump is inaugurated I will make you a sammich or something.

I hope you are right.
    Better get your squirrel gun out.

Bender, how about a link of some sort?

Reactions: Bender

Mwalex

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jun 8, 2011
    One key part I heard was there was two incidences of reported numbers being EXACT to one another in two different states twenty minutes apart. For example WI reported 335,431 votes for Biden, 100,000 for Trump....AND the exact same numbers reported 20 minutes later in KY.
    The round numbers for Trump are a hint of something fishy also. The probability of exactly 100,000 votes is slim to none.

seanh

Fucktard Ring ldr
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Sep 7, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Watch the whole thing and it was very damaging to the media. Plenty of affidavits to show fraud. And for those that don't believe Eva David's can be considered evidence please go talk to your attorneys please go talk to a judge.

For those of you that are considering no evidence consider this that our vote count for some areas were done out of country. Would you find that appropriate?

brianf

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 8, 2010
    NY
    watched it as well, and hoping for the best

but until i see real evidence and a actual pile of ballots that all have the same name its all hearsay

seanh

Fucktard Ring ldr
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Sep 7, 2011
    Houston, TX
    watched it as well, and hoping for the best

but until i see real evidence and a actual pile of ballots that all have the same name its all hearsay
    No that is not what hearsay is. What they have is actual direct witness testimony. Hearsay is you make a claim to me and then I report the claim as fact... That's hearsay. If what you say is true then no police officer would be able to be a witness to a traffic citation.

brianf

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 8, 2010
    NY
    No that is not what hearsay is. What they have is actual direct witness testimony. Hearsay is you make a claim to me and then I report the claim as fact... That's hearsay. If what you say is true then no police officer would be able to be a witness to a traffic citation.
    i with you, but its not like people have never lied under oath before

but until i see, hear or have the witness some out and say it...

only way this keeps going is physical/hard/corrupted data evidence

Reactions: Darkside-Six

clcustom1911

"Cartman 1-2, come in" aka Chili Tat
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    Texas Hill Country
    all the people asking for links or where to find this really need to evaluate how they receive news.

The biggest scandal in US history is happing and you’re not following the patriots fighting against the world?
    Being deployed makes it tough to do my normal news-junky shenanigans.

SSG69

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 7, 2007
    Central IL
    i with you, but its not like people have never lied under oath before

but until i see, hear or have the witness some out and say it...

only way this keeps going is physical/hard/corrupted data evidence
    They did come out and say it in a sworn affidavit! What more do you want? Not one, many! Let me ask this. If your wife was gang raped, but you didn’t see it, but there were several that sworn witness to it, would you need more evidence that she was raped and didn’t actually want it?

MarinePMI

Ban Cat Handler
    Staff member
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Online Training Access
  • Jun 3, 2010
    San Diego, Ca
    I'm normally pretty suspicious of stuff like this, thinking that either the fix is in, or it'll all get swept under the rug.

However, I was reading THe Epoch Times this morning, and caught the bit that, some of the sworn affidavits are by Democrat canvassers in Michigan(!). They too are saying ballots were incorrectly counted in favor of Biden.

That really makes me go, hmmmm.....

Fig

Janitor of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 15, 2018
    The Most Dangerous City in the USA
    Sooo, if the rules (judges decree) say that the signatures don't have to match, and there doesn't have to be a chain of custody on the ballots, where is this "proof" of fraud going to come from?

Would tens of thousands of ballots that are blank except a vote for Joe Biden be proof? Proof of a crime? I don't get where you think the proof is going to come from when the Democrat party and judges changed the rules so that this is a vote by the honor system.

What exactly is going to constitute proof for you?

Reactions: sirboom