• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Holy smackers !!!!! KNIGHTS ARMAMENT MILITARY DIVISION M110 SASS

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida

coming-to-america-sexual-chocolate.gif

Full kit was selling for 25-30k in 2011, with unchecked inflation since then only priced 4-5k over.

I've got a K1 T&E gun sitting in the safe, should put it up for 50k since it's gun only, not a kit.
    I still have my full kit PSG1, case, scope, tripod...all the toys including original test target.
    No, you can't buy it.

Full kit was selling for 25-30k in 2011, with unchecked inflation since then only priced 4-5k over.

I've got a K1 T&E gun sitting in the safe, should put it up for 50k since it's gun only, not a kit.
    Ya last time I saw one with optics and all including I believe a night vision or thermal, it was only 32k. People are stupid.

I'd be interested but only if he's got a matched pair, consecutive serial #'s and all.

Maybe a finance plan.

:whistle:

• Haha
    Reactions: wildcats and BLEE
    Reactions: Doc68
    It would be cheaper to move to Fayetteville or Jacksonville, buy a house, establish residency, stab a hooker, get bit by another hooker (unrelated), have four kids from six different pastors, and then claim homestead exemption and squatters rights before setting up an Armslist account there just so you can piece this build together from E-3 and E-6 armorers at a 50% markup for truly authentic [acquired] parts.

Not like I know…just sayin…

I know this guy and have seen this kit personally. It’s legit.

Reactions: Average guy
    :eek::eek::eek:

Seems awful pedestrian to me for that kind of change. Craziness...

Reactions: Stevo86