• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Holy $#!t I want one of these!

Re: Holy $#!t I want one of these!

Cool, but about last in my list of things to drop $40,000 on. It would definitely be high on my list at $10,000 though.

Thats awesome, I would hurt myself way to easily on it though. I don't think you would be able to make any sharp turns or anything, probably just hit dirt if you tried.

Yeah that's a lot of wooden propeller swinging around by my nut sack.. I'll pass.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northern50</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah that's a lot of wooden propeller swinging around by my nut sack.. I'll pass. </div></div>

LMFAO!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northern50</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah that's a lot of wooden propeller swinging around by my nut sack.. I'll pass. </div></div>

Don't worry, your's are too small.

(Totally joking, take no offense)

I'd be killin it, if I rolled up to the club in that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alderleet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd be killin it, if I rolled up to the club in that. </div></div>

Too bad I'm pretty sure it's only a one seater....for now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alderleet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd be killin it, if I rolled up to the club in that. </div></div>

Think of all the skirts and dresses that you will make fly up with your prop wash!

Does it mow the lawn?

Is there a weight limit on the bitch seat?

If the cops pulls you over in gravel, does it spray gravel at the cop?

Is it like a leaf blower in the garage?

Does it have a 3 point kick stand?