• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Home Defense: Shotgun? Handgun? Machine Gun!

MannyEdwards

Private
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2011
This is the best home defense option I've considered:

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EJQJpN7j2t0"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EJQJpN7j2t0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Of course, it'd be nice if we could get the NFA repealed and make these cheaper!

Re: Home Defense: Shotgun? Handgun? Machine Gun!

If I didn't have to worry about a jury of my "peers" deciding my fate I would choose the full-auto. But with the potential for a jury trial I pick a squirt gun or baseball bat.

I use a series of claymores that are tactically placed to blast absolutely everything except the airspace above my bed.....only way to be sure.

I am keeping my mouth shut!
Welcome to the Hide Manny.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bowman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I use a series of claymores that are tactically placed to blast absolutely everything except the airspace above my bed.....only way to be sure. </div></div>

Beat me to it
mad.gif

seriously.... this is NOT the site for these kinds of questions Manny... I suggest you either read more, and post less retarded questions, or go find a less profession site.

on the off chance this was sarcastic, I still suggest you read more and post less, in an attempt to learn the membership here.

either way, have a nice day

Scottish Claymore, want to see someone shit bricks come at em with a 5' long sword while wearing a kilt

<----- NOT going to join in on this newbie bashing even though his questions are questionable....

Hi-Point 9mm carbine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scottish Claymore, want to see someone shit bricks come at em with a 5' long sword while wearing a kilt</div></div>
Don't forget to get one in multicam though...
2011022814494673544.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am keeping my mouth shut!
Welcome to the Hide Manny.
smile.gif
</div></div>

Thank you! Glad I found it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: force_multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">seriously.... this is NOT the site for these kinds of questions Manny... I suggest you either read more, and post less retarded questions, or go find a less profession site.

on the off chance this was sarcastic, I still suggest you read more and post less, in an attempt to learn the membership here.

either way, have a nice day </div></div>

I'm sure this is just your own different way of welcoming people to the forum, so thanks.
grin.gif

honestly, no a week ago you'd be reporting us all for hurting your feelings about now....

I'm serious, read more, post less

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: force_multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">honestly, no a week ago you'd be reporting us all for hurting your feelings about now....

I'm serious, read more, post less </div></div>

Do I know you? I don't think we spoke last week. Thanks for the advice, but I'll keep my own counsel on how much to read and how much to post.
laugh.gif

BAN HAMMER for promoting his book without talking to Frank first!!!! Pretty sure that was what his video was about. I'm not as strong as Steve, I couldn't make it through the whole thing

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucson?</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My vote is for 911. There is nothing nicer than a Porsche,IMHO,to get away from a dangerous situation. </div></div>

Would you consider an Audi R8?

Here, check out the Google search for all of the Sniper's Hide forums. I have a link to it in my signature, just above the picture of the AZ state flag with the big "BITE ME" on it. Just type in "Home Defense Weapon", or any search parameter/question you may have, and it'll poop out TONS of threads relating to your search topic! Effin' genious right?! Bookmark the page, and use it WHENEVER you think of a question! OR!, you can scroll up the page and on the right side of your screen you'll notice a lovely little box with a search bar in it that you can directly type things into to get the same result! WOOHOO!!