• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Home Page?

Re: Home Page?

Everytime I do an ask.com or yahoo search for snipershide.com and click on the link something diff't is popping up.

This is just a sight project page that went live too soon. They will fix it.

I am well aware of it, the home page is getting a complete make over and we are moving the online subscriptions to that area so we can leave pay pal behind so the silver and gold will be sections for basic and advanced online training classes.

It did go up soon, but I wasn't too concerned about it.

You shouldn't re-register, on the home page, that will come later... I would recommend you ignore the main site.

The thing was, Drupal never had a Bridge for the home page and the forum but they are finishing up a Bridge for UBB and Wordpress so, soon your accounts will work in both places.

Just leave the home page alone.

Boltripper is so sneaky even electrons can't detect him sneaking around.

Ha, I was wondering what was going on when I hit the URL and got the Wordpress "STREAMLINE" theme this AM.

If you need any help with Wordpress lemme know. I'm pretty familiar with it.

Good stuff.

-MD

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McCrazy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Boltripper is so sneaky even electrons can't detect him sneaking around.</div></div>

i just peeked your snail mail box....your January issue of "nuns an nazis" is in

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McCrazy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Boltripper is so sneaky even electrons can't detect him sneaking around.</div></div>

i just peeked your snail mail box....your January issue of "nuns an nazis" is in </div></div>

Cool. Between you watching my mailbox and deadly0311 hacking into my e-mails, I don't even have to pay attention to my mail anymore. Now if I can just get someone to monitor my cell phone and let me know when I get important phonecalls or nude texts from chics I will be all set.

Any updates lately? I have tried to use the Home page by logging in with my forum credentials and it won't do anything. It just keeps taking me back to the account info.

Thanks,

RB