• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Homeland Security criminal negligence killed N.M. Officer Darian Jarrett

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    .... So bloody disturbing on so many levels. Turns out HS knew the guy had guns. Knew the guy was on drugs. Knew the guy had a history of violence. Knew the guy was highly dangerous and yet never told the police when asking for assistance, who then radioed Jarrett -- having him pull a 'whisper' stop. And then 25 seconds after Jarret is shot point blank, the cowards run up wearing full tactical gear. How they can live with themselves is beyond me. Clearly now days anything like morals, decency or a conscience with the alphabet agencies is long long gone.

Last edited:
    I was wondering why there was a dude in gear running up to him in the last 3 seconds when they first released the video. Now I know.

I was wondering why there was a dude in gear running up to him in the last 3 seconds when they first released the video. Now I know.
    Yeah, and as the vid shows he was a HS medic. THAT's how dangerous thy knew this fuck was that they had a medic on board.

.... So bloody disturbing on so many levels. Turns out HS knew the guy had guns. Knew the guy was on drugs. Knew the guy had a history of violence. Knew the guy was highly dangerous and yet never told the police when asking for assistance, who then radioed Jarrett -- having him pull a 'whisper' stop. And then 25 seconds after Jarret is shot point blank, the cowards run up wearing full tactical gear. How they can live with themselves is beyond me. Clearly now days anything like morals, decency or a conscience with the alphabet agencies is long long gone.

I’m thinking our government leaders chose this route to try and avoid a political shootout. More departments are going to follow this kind of approach to avoid problems from the dumbass media and general public. It’s sad this kind of policing was used in the past and the only people who suffered where officers.

Reactions: Ravenworks
    I’m thinking our government leaders chose this route to try and avoid a political shootout. More departments are going to follow this kind of approach to avoid problems from the dumbass media and general public. It’s sad this kind of policing was used in the past and the only people who suffered where officers.
    And the ensuing lawsuits... of course they could give a fuck about, the police will be sacrificed, the payouts will ultimately come from our taxes.

How any cop can get up and go to work.... between all the regular loonies, Antifa, BLM, and this kind of shit? Every cop in America should quit right fucking now. Let the damn chips fall where they may.

Last edited:
    Looks like a near total breakdown in communication. It will be interesting to see how this unfolds and understand how it could go so wrong. That officer was so nice to the murderer. I don’t get treated that nice on a traffic stop. It doesn’t make any sense and the poor officer didn’t realize the danger until he was hit. Something is wrong here on several levels.

And the ensuing lawsuits... of course they could give a fuck about, the police will be sacrificed, the payouts will ultimately come from our taxes.

How any cop can get up and go to work.... between all the regular loonies, Antifa, BLM, and this kind of shit? Every cop in America should quit right fucking now. Let the damn chips fall where they may.
    The problem with that would be the replacements that get brought in.

This happened 45 minutes away from where I live. A good friend of mine who is Border Patrol and was also former state police, said HSI will get shuffled under some new name and their business will go on as usual. Terrible what happened to that officer.

Reactions: diverdon

It seem to me the headline should be: DID BIDEN WHITE HOUSE ORDER HOMELAND SECURITY TO SACRIFICE LOCAL POLICE TO PROVIDE PROPAGANDA SUPPORTING GUN CONTROL?

Good friend is with HS in ABQ and told me the perp was being surveilled for a period of time and planned on taking him down when he met his buyer in Las Cruces. He indicated that the state police officer inadvertently stopped the guy and had no clue how dangerous he was. That is HS story anyway and whether it is the actual facts we will probably never know. The problem is that this guy was a very dangerous felon and should have not been out of jail.

...How any cop can get up and go to work.... between all the regular loonies, Antifa, BLM, and this kind of shit? Every cop in America should quit right fucking now...
    A lot of folks are walking away from the job but those are the ones with either no time on or are already retirement-eligible. The hangers-on are the 10 to 15 year guys that are in the middle of raising families or have their kids' college tuitions to pay (circumstances that everyone seems to disassociate with individual police officers).
    What will be interesting to see is the impending shortage of law enforcement due to the current defund policies halting new hires.

Reactions: diverdon
    Good friend is with HS in ABQ and told me the perp was being surveilled for a period of time and planned on taking him down when he met his buyer in Las Cruces. He indicated that the state police officer inadvertently stopped the guy and had no clue how dangerous he was. That is HS story anyway and whether it is the actual facts we will probably never know. The problem is that this guy was a very dangerous felon and should have not been out of jail.
    He is not a good friend if he lies to you and thinks you're stupid enough to believe him. Watch the video. It is a known fact that HS arranged the stop.

I hope they crush the Feds under a massive lawsuit and these guys rot in hell for killing this officer. They did it intentionally, almost as a joke.
    Sacrificial lamb. Badguy they verified was armed in his recent drug transaction with the UC, guns down a bait cop. It's even better he used an AR.

Quick, lets wake the 'big guy' up and get those EO's signed.

Despite what really went down it never should have been in the first place, you know if we had real border control. As I understand it this dude was an illegal with ties to the cartels correct? Yeah. Certainly makes one wonder at times.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
    He is not a good friend if he lies to you and thinks you're stupid enough to believe him. Watch the video. It is a known fact that HS arranged the stop.
    Diver:

First of all he is a good friend and he wouldn't have any reason to lie and don't take kindly to the stupid innuendo. He is a highly decorated gunny and spent many days in the field hunting and fishing with him. I only stated what he conveyed to me and will leave it at that.

****someone correct me if I’m wrong about this being the footage*****

This was the first thing released. Not the dash cam footage. This cell phone video. It appears local cops make the final stops and HS is not there to assist.

Did they deliberately run and hide? Why would they not assist in the takedown?

Gayguns, you might consider changing "bumbling idiocy" to "criminal negligence" in the thread title. Probably closer to the truth.

Thanks for posting the YT video link. This shooting is way worse than I could have imagined based on the crap reporting by the rest of the media.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
    Gayguns, you might consider changing "bumbling idiocy" to "criminal negligence" in the thread title. Probably closer to the truth.

Thanks for posting the YT video link. This shooting is way worse than I could have imagined based on the crap reporting by the rest of the media.
    Mos def. Just updated... TY

Reactions: rhsc