• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Homemade silencer video

Luke

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 29, 2002
    Colorado
    $200 tax stamps are for doofuses...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MItcXpMGIOg"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MItcXpMGIOg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Homemade silencer video

WTF is the purpose of a cap gun that doesn't make noise? Why not JUST DON'T USE THE F*ING CAPS!

Looks like somebody already knocked his tooth out for being a dumbass.

Uh..say you want to shoot your cap gun at night but not make noise.... f*ing dork...

fuckin hell, how fucking stupid can people be now days

Someone get that kid a set of fingernail clippers.. WTF.

I am speechless and overwhelmed with his ingenuity!!!

I stopped watching after 45 sec lol what a douche

lol, I'm like the rest of you here, WTF? Why the hell would you want a capgun that hardly makes any noise? Why the hell are you that old and still playing with a capgun anyway? I agree with others, that kind needs to wash his hands and needs some fingernail clippers, lol. DAMN

Ummmmm ok then.
    crazy.gif

"i seen like... it was loud... but it was quiet... like just about a little bit ummmm duurrrr"

The next video in his series, how to convert that revolver shoot full auto.....

The reasons behind the experimentation may be nonsensical, but at least he's experimenting and learning from it. It's much better than most kids, who are taught to be so afraid of deviating from the instructions that they'll resort to taking their computer to a repair place for making a weird noise when all they had to do was take off the cover and vacuum the dust out from the fans.
    So what if he doesn't sound like a polished yuppie. I bet he knows a lot more about how to build a go-cart than many of his peers, who are limited to the powerwheels car their parents bought for them, and who try to take it into an auto mechanic for servicing when the battery dies on them.

Heck, I could say that most of us are just the grown up version of this kid (load less powder to make a subsonic....hmmm?)

Ya, that is something. Someone should kick his dad in the nuts rill hard so he cant foul the earth with any more off spring.

CJG

That's the kind of common sense and logic that will get you voted president.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TNT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The reasons behind the experimentation may be nonsensical, but at least he's experimenting and learning from it. It's much better than most kids, who are taught to be so afraid of deviating from the instructions that they'll resort to taking their computer to a repair place for making a weird noise when all they had to do was take off the cover and vacuum the dust out from the fans.
    So what if he doesn't sound like a polished yuppie. I bet he knows a lot more about how to build a go-cart than many of his peers, who are limited to the powerwheels car their parents bought for them, and who try to take it into an auto mechanic for servicing when the battery dies on them.

Heck, I could say that most of us are just the grown up version of this kid (load less powder to make a subsonic....hmmm?)</div></div>

I would agree with you, except why the fuck did he feel the need to record it, and then after that post it to you tube. It's not like once you record something and see that it's pointless and stupid you're still contractually obligated to post it. Use a little discretion, people.

That, and I hope he has a real come to Jesus moment regarding safety with that box cutter before he ever gets his hands on a real gun. My main shock was that he didn't have red gauze wrapped around one or both of his hands throughout.

The tooth and fingernails made me shudder, but who am I to judge? I can't say there weren't times as a child that I considered the cum rag an optional bit of personal hygiene. Let he who is without sin...

Next thing this kid will invent is a parachute that opens on impact. Or perhaps an ejector seat for a helicopter.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get a scrub brush and wash under your fuckin nails!!!</div></div>

Come on now ....thats where he's keepin the extra gunpowder from da caps!

I don't know what you guys are thinking! I've always wanturd to shoot my cap gun at night and I never been able too cause I did'rnt wanna diturb anerbuddy
    wink.gif

I am waiting for the flame thrower that doesn't get too hot. Maybe a submarince that doesn't keep the water out?

Next lesson- How to make a v-8 chevy lose half the the power. Pull four plug wires off.

"The tooth and fingernails made me shudder, but who am I to judge? I can't say there weren't times as a child that I considered the cum rag an optional bit of personal hygiene. Let he who is without sin..."

Fucking Ratbert......G.. Dammit....You owe me a keyboard....Still laughing, AWESOME!

Did someone say kick his dad in the nuts...I bet you would be hard pressed to find that poor SOB.

I can assure you "that boy's daddy ain't been round in a while".

The kid is like 17 playing with a cap gun. There is probably an entire GENERATION of dip shits like this. Fuck

If that's the future of America we're F#$%ing screwed.

I guess it is somewhat creative, all-be-it misguided. I would guess that dad probably isn't in the picture.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hoosierswat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The next video in his series, how to convert that revolver shoot full auto..... </div></div>

Sorry to dissapoint you Hoosier it has been done there have been people that have made revolvers full auto not conventional single action or double action some old revolvers that have diferent cocking systems and break the crane while re cocking.

As for making a cap gun silent wouldnt you just leave the caps out?

What a looser.

Proof right there that someone needs to initiate a Gene Pool Reduction Program!