• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Homo dick licker Trey Gowdy says FBI was right to spy on Trump campaign.

500grains

Private
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2008
dirt nap
I am getting sick of him taking the Dem's side. He gave Hillary a pass on Benghazi. He let Rosenstein skate. Good riddance.

Reactions: Bender
1527655765338.jpeg

Reactions: abizdafuzz
This is like a fuckin horror movie . Kinda like V , they live , and some kinda demonic possession shit all rolled up . Is this what being in Vietnam was like during the war ?
Everybody turns out to be the enemy .

Unabashed Gowdy fan boy. Say what you will about what he 'hasn't' done, it's complicated and we all know this. But that's another deep hole unrelated to this topic.
If Gowdy said this he has joined many others of late at the top of my "You Piece of Shit" list. What a crying fucking shame.
And to be completely clear, Fan Boy does NOT equal trust. They all fucked that up a long long time ago.

You just witnessed a swamprat POS coming out o the closet, he is a huckster of the worst sort. Trump needs to distance himself from the swamp, including the Republican and Dem parties, he does not need than at all. The deep state/ swamp/ FBI/CIA/NSA and the rest of them need to be dismantled, if need be by the US Army and the US Navy, the two Constitutional groups charged with protecting the country from just this type of coup.

This POS accomplished not one dam thing, he is a oxygen thief

Unabashed Gowdy fan boy. Say what you will about what he 'hasn't' done, it's complicated and we all know this. But that's another deep hole unrelated to this topic.
If Gowdy said this he has joined many others of late at the top of my "You Piece of Shit" list. What a crying fucking shame.
And to be completely clear, Fan Boy does NOT equal trust. They all fucked that up a long long time ago.

You just witnessed a swamprat POS coming out o the closet, he is a huckster of the worst sort. Trump needs to distance himself from the swamp, including the Republican and Dem parties, he does not need than at all. The deep state/ swamp/ FBI/CIA/NSA and the rest of them need to be dismantled, if need be by the US Army and the US Navy, the two Constitutional groups charged with protecting the country from just this type of coup.

This POS accomplished not one dam thing, he is a oxygen thief

Halloween at your place is a blast, I bet.

kTUzGgU.jpg

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Reactions: diverdon