• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

honest dealer for Rem 700 SS 5R in 308 ?

annamariaslim

Private
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2003
Longboat Key, Fla.
Looking to find an honest dealer that I can buy one from and in stock for less than $1000. Never bought anything thru mail or online so looking for help. Nothing on gunbroker or other sites I've seen. Thanks!

Re: honest dealer for Rem 700 SS 5R in 308 ?

There are two dealers selling the 308 5R on GunBroker with better than 200 feedback.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=163533443

There is a place near me that does a LOT of internet sales, including on gunbroker, called Jensen Arms. They are who I usually recommend when someone needs a good place to buy from. Decent prices. I know the gunsmith, go to the store quite a bit.

If you need to buy a rifle somewhere, you could certainly do worse.

I just gave them a call, they dont have a 5-R in stock right now.

dealers don't know dick.......

man up and tell me what you want......& i'll point you in ther right and correct direction.

know what you want, i suffer no fools

Bought mine off of GunBroker in Jannuary with out a problem. It was at my FFL in three days.

I picked one up from Gunbroker a couple months ago from an individual seller. Worked out good. Whittaker Guns in western KY tries to keep them in stock though. They do quite a bit of out of state sales. I think they were asking $975 before taxes.