• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Honest Introduction Night Hunting Equipment

skinney_7

Hammer down.
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 23, 2008
    SD
    www.oneillops.com
    Fellas, I'm a 4th Gen Rancher. My job description allows me to do a lot of work with a lot of different gear. Allowing me to gain experience with different makes mods of manufacturers. My goal has always been to get guys into what will work best for their application with their given budget. This year one of my goals is to increase my customer base.

Many of you know I do a lot of film work and hunting, but the interest in the night game is growing immensely, I work with one of the largest retailers in the nation UNV regarding all of your Thermal and NV needs, as well as certain custom suppressors, rifles and select gear I have designed.

I would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business this year! Below is my website, it's a brief outline of what I can do for you, and you can make direct contact with me from there via email.

Thank you!

www.oneillops.com