• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Honey Badger got NOTHIN’ on this dude

I wish this video had sound

"GET ON THE GROUND"

-"Nah bro it's kinda dirty and I'm balls deep in bubbleshooter"

Reactions: TACC
Different situation, imagine it flipped. This asshole followed me and a buddy up a dark mountain, tailgating, Then blowing the horn and flashing lights. Tried to let him pass, didn't want it. It dead ended at a parking lot for hikers, it was empty. Fucker gets out, driver stays seated (?). We were actually going here to hike.

I tell the fucker to get back in his car, my buddy and him yell some shit back and forth but he keeps advancing. I'd had enough of it and the driver was making me nervous so I drew on his ass and DEMANDED he leave.

This motherfucker looks me in the eyes and says, "What, you gonna shoot me?" Uh, yeah, actually seriously thinking about it! Who gets out of a car by himself to advance on two grown healthy young men? For no reason? I tell him "no" and try pointing it at his buddy's car and saying, "no, but I'll blast your goddamn car and you two can walk five miles back to the city." That was actually more moving to him than threat of death, I guess THAT he took seriously. Whatever, it ended it all without anyone getting hurt. When we went hiking, they did come back to throw rocks at my buddy's beater. How childish.

Go figure, but I've seen this more than once. In fact, until someone pulls the trigger, this is the kinda shit you can expect out of at least half the people in the SE US. I don't know what it is.

My guess is the guy had a few already and some stupid alcohol shit in his head said, "yeah dude, you're the badass here tonight".

For my .02, Threadcutter is still the resident badass around here.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Dude has been married to some wench for 20 years. Death would be a savior to his pathetic life. Working at some schlub job for many years, goes home to a crappy meal and a nagging wife and then off to the bar for an escape. Getting killed would be great because he knows that there's no life insurance and the bitch would be on the streets.

OR.
He's a mobster and homey has made a serious mistake.

Comparing drunken stupidity to bravery is laughable, guys lucky that dude did not stove his drunk face in with that rifle to show he was there to collect and he means buissness.

Reactions: RTH1800
I enjoyed this from the comments on the article....

1567274404456.png

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Dude has been married to some wench for 20 years. Death would be a savior to his pathetic life. Working at some schlub job for many years, goes home to a crappy meal and a nagging wife and then off to the bar for an escape. Getting killed would be great because he knows that there's no life insurance and the bitch would be on the streets.

OR.
He's a mobster and homey has made a serious mistake.
I was kinda thinking of the latter. I was in a store in South East San Diego working on there electrical when someone came in to rob it. The guy that ran it just stood there and said "boy you don't know how bad you fucked up". SDPD found the robber suicided that morning.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Years ago, in the early 80s, madison wisconsin. Something similar....my grandfather (on the beach D day) and all his buddies were in their favorite haunt one afternoon when some dimwit decided to rob the place. Dude walks in, whips out his gun, and that’s when shit went south for him. Those old dudes fucked his shit up so bad, he was happy when the police showed up to remove him.

Reactions: lash