• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Honey Badgers Everywhere

Re: Honey Badgers Everywhere

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KOTM-Direct</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fellow hide members are more common than I thought. </div></div>

I keep on hearing this drum roll ...
crazy.gif

I tried to get on THB, they are pretty exclusive. From what I understand, the only way to join is to beat all of them in a match and if your lucky, one of them might sneak the THB patch or sticker to you while your on the winner's podium, so you can represent.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="font-style: italic">From what I understand, the only way to join is to beat all of them in a match and if your lucky, one of them might sneak the THB patch or sticker to you while your on the winner's podium, so you can represent.</span> </div></div>

...wait, what?...
Perhaps I have been living under a rock for a while. (shooting at my homemade range) but seriously? This is the new thing huh?...