• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Honor Elisjsha Dicken

Autofire

10,000 Rounds Minimum
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2014
Marietta, GA
The Elisjsha Dicken Challenge Drill

I know we are riflemen, however sometimes you just need to carry a hand gun.

Get as far away as your range will allow you to up to 40 yards. Start with your back to the target with 10 rounds in your magazine. You will have 15 seconds to do the drill. On go, you turn to the target count 1001, 1002, 1003 then draw you weapon and start firing, after the first shot start moving toward the target, you must waive you non-shooting hand above your head and shout “run, get out” at least three times while moving toward the target and shooting. A pass is at least 5 shots in the kill zone.

All of you pantie wasted weepies that are going to find fault with this because the facts you read in the news don't necessary match this challenge, its a drill get over it.

Almost wonder if they go the numbers wrong. (probably not). Under duress, that was really good shooting. He's up there with St. Kyle.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
And you only get one shot at it, video or it didn't happen. If you cheat and post a video of your 53rd run, you died.

Maybe we could all start practicing blowing dudes that have trained and do the right thing.

• Wow
Almost wonder if they go the numbers wrong. (probably not). Under duress, that was really good shooting. He's up there with St. Kyle.

8/10 with farthest rounds being from 76 feet; not 120 but still out of my league.

Get as far away as your range will allow you to up to 40 yards. Start with your back to the target with 10 rounds in your magazine. You will have 15 seconds to do the drill. On go, you turn to the target count 1001, 1002, 1003 then draw you weapon and start firing, after the first shot start moving toward the target, you must waive you non-shooting hand above your head and shout “run, get out” at least three times while moving toward the target and shooting. A pass is at least 5 shots in the kill zone.

All of you pantie wasted weepies that are going to find fault with this because the facts you read in the news don't necessary match this challenge, its a drill get over it.

You could do that

Or you could work all of the handgun skills in an organized, on going basis so that your skills will be up to the task regardless if the next challenge is the same as this one (unlikely) or completely different (almost certainly)

I really think this Dicken guy is missing out if he doesn't create a self-named hard cider...

"Hard Dicken's Cider"

Admit it, you'd buy your old Kady one just for the innuendo jokes...

I really think this Dicken guy is missing out if he doesn't create a self-named hard cider...

"Hard Dicken's Cider"

Admit it, you'd buy your old Kady one just for the innuendo jokes...
Dicken’s Hard Cider

Get your Dicken!

• Haha
Reactions: oneshot86

Just when I thought I knew every insult a dude could throw out, you come up w pantie wasted weepie...

Good job man, that's a keeper

Reactions: lightman
More unbelievable.
He did it with a Glock.
Worst freaking trigger on the planet.
No, don't say that, I own a Glock.
Never shot it, but I have one.
Last gun I own that I would take to a gun fight.....it sucks that bad.
I would easily choose my 10.5" Ruger super blackhawk.....good trigger, easy to shoot well, just flat out works.
Drop it on a mud puddle and it still works....just shake the shit out the barrel.

I haven't tried 50 yards with a Glock. Might have to next range day. Flat footed with an M9 no problem. Ducking and weaving 8 out of 10 sounds good.

I haven't looked but do we have a mall video yet?

More unbelievable.
He did it with a Glock.
I would easily choose my 10.5" Ruger super blackhawk.....good trigger, easy to shoot well, just flat out works.
Drop it on a mud puddle and it still works....just shake the shit out the barrel.

If you hate your Glock that much, send it to me. I’ll give it a proper home.

P

More unbelievable.
He did it with a Glock.

People who can't shoot Glocks suck. They hide behind "good triggers" as an excuse

People who can't shoot Glocks suck. They hide behind "good triggers" as an excuse
Ya ever consider that maybe plastic just sucks ?
That might even be the reason I've never shot it.
Real guns are made out of metal.......try and prove that to be wrong.

Your skills suck and you hide behind the trigger excuse.

You know it. I know it. And you know that I know it.
It’s the grip angle that I don’t like.
It’s a departure from every other defensive handgun in the fleet.
Which means I prefer what I’m accustomed to.

Hand me any handgun I own, and I can close my eyes and present pretty close to where I expect the target to be. Most will be dead-on.

Hand me a Glock, and I’m aiming at the sky in comparison.
Could I get used to it?
Sure!
If I had to.
But I don’t.

Reactions: n2ishun
It’s the grip angle that I don’t like.
That grip angle is a big part of what makes recoil management so easy with a Glock.

I have Glocks and non-Glocks. The fact that I don't have a problem switching between them probably stems from how much I dry fire and shoot.

I've come to realize that the more people complain about handgun X vs handgun Y or trigger X vs trigger Y, the less they shoot any handgun.

That grip angle is a big part of what makes recoil management so easy with a Glock.

I have Glocks and non-Glocks. The fact that I don't have a problem switching between them probably stems from how much I dry fire and shoot.

I've come to realize that the more people complain about handgun X vs handgun Y or trigger X vs trigger Y, the less they shoot any handgun.
Well, you probably use the sights? LOL

Your skills suck and you hide behind the trigger excuse.

You know it. I know it. And you know that I know it.
I would take that bet.
Meet me 1/2 way between where ever you are, and roughly the center of Kansas.
Pistols, 100 yards, open sights, 50 rounds, standard 25 yard pistol target.
Winner gets the others pistol.

You up, wanker ?

I would take that bet.
Meet me 1/2 way between where ever you are, and roughly the center of Kansas.
Pistols, 100 yards, open sights, 50 rounds, standard 25 yard pistol target.
Winner gets the others pistol.

You up, wanker ?

Pick any USPSA match date at the WSRC in Sparta Illinois from September onwards. Bring your most expensive pistol. That's the one I'm going to take from you. Using a Glock

I'll be nice and pay your entry fee

Pick any USPSA match date at the WSRC in Sparta Illinois from September onwards. Bring your most expensive pistol. That's the one I'm going to take from you. Using a Glock

I'll be nice and pay your entry fee
Nope, unfair.
1/2 way between you and me.
We drive the same distance and have the same unfamiliarity of the range.

That, or if you want to shoot at a match, plenty here in Kansas.
But, do they really test you as much as what I suggested.....or are you afraid ?

Nope, unfair.
1/2 way between you and me.
We drive the same distance and have the same unfamiliarity of the range.

That, or if you want to shoot at a match, plenty here in Kansas.
But, do they really test you as much as what I suggested.....or are you afraid ?
St Louis is half way and I've never been to WSRC

Your test is a joke. It's circus stunt. USPSA tests all the skills that a handgunner needs to have and neither you nor I will know what the test will be like.

If you think I'm afraid of facing you on this, you're wrong.

St Louis is half way and I've never been to WSRC

Your test is a joke. It's circus stunt. USPSA tests all the skills that a handgunner needs to have and neither you nor I will know what the test will be like.

If you think I'm afraid of facing you on this, you're wrong.
Like I said, 100 yards, standard 25 yard pistol target, 50 rounds shoot for score.
Where is that a circus stunt ?
I would never rapid fire on a 10 yard target and then tell people I could shoot.
Why not see if you can actually shoot, something out of arms reach ?
I could probably bring a Jennings J22 and smoke yer ass.

Like I said, 100 yards, standard 25 yard pistol target, 50 rounds shoot for score.
I would never rapid fire on a 10 yard target and then tell people I could shoot.

No time pressure. No movement (yours or the target). Circus stunt.

What are you, afraid of being tested in a way you didn't practice ahead of time?

No time pressure. No movement (yours or the target). Circus stunt.

What are you, afraid of being tested in a way you didn't practice ahead of time?
Appears you've commented quite nicely about yourself.
Surely you're not afraid of some handicapped guy whipping your ass.
I haven't fired a pistol at 100 yards in years.....and I am in no way afraid to do so competitively.
What is it you are afraid of ?

I guess he is afraid of a handicapped guy whipping his ass.
Silence speaks with a very loud voice.

No fair. The J22 wasn't a bad pistol except for the plastic safety. Not a Ruger by any means but it will hold a 50 foot slow fire target.