• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hook it up Snipers Hide

Chance

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2004
South, TX.
I’m a very long time member of this forum and have never posted anything like this before, but I need you guys’ help. I recently entered a video contest put on by Z Grills (Pellet Grills) for a chance to win a new pellet grill. My video is in the top 5 right now! I’ve got some stiff competition and need your vote. All you’ll have to do is click on the link and go to the comment section. Leave a comment for me such as: Video # 1 Chance Durbin. With your comment I’ll get the vote. I believe you have to have Facebook to vote. If you don’t have it, maybe your significant other does?
Thank you guys so much and “Thumbs up for Jesus!”

I’m going to unfollow so I don’t get 1000...”done” inbox alerts.

if you win pm with a pic of the first piece of meat

Reactions: Chance
There ya be, GGWG and a showing by the Squirrel Mafia!

Good luck, and we'll be here for when you go on tour. Travelling around the countryside, cooking for folks. Probably spike up your hair like Guy Fieri, right? HA.

• Haha
Reactions: Chance and Maggot
I’m a very long time member of this forum and have never posted anything like this before, but I need you guys’ help. I recently entered a video contest put on by Z Grills (Pellet Grills) for a chance to win a new pellet grill. My video is in the top 5 right now! I’ve got some stiff competition and need your vote. All you’ll have to do is click on the link and go to the comment section. Leave a comment for me such as: Video # 1 Chance Durbin. With your comment I’ll get the vote. I believe you have to have Facebook to vote. If you don’t have it, maybe your significant other does?
Thank you guys so much and “Thumbs up for Jesus!”

Done.

1612653737588.png

Can you post the video here this way we don’t actually have to watch it on facebook — I did post the comment you asked but I try and spend as little time on facebook as possible so I never saw the video

I would watch it if it where here

done. i saw a lot that looked like copypasta so i disguised mine, lol.
i hope that doesn't dox me.

Can you post the video here this way we don’t actually have to watch it on facebook — I did post the comment you asked but I try and spend as little time on facebook as possible so I never saw the video

I would watch it if it where here
here’s just the video, it’s on the YouTube’s. You can’t vote from YouTube, only from Facebook. I can’t thank you guys enough for your support!

Didn’t see this until now or I would’ve helped you out.

Congratulations!

Just bought my first pellet grill. Looking forward to setting it up come spring when it’s not -10 outside