• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hook to hang gamechanger on belt

Andrew863

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 21, 2018
Russellville KY
Just wondering if someone can point me in the right direction. A few weeks back I seen someone selling a hook to go on your shooting belt to hang ur gamchanger on to free your hands before u start a stage. Anyone know the sellers name are the company name? I think they also had other 3d printed items.

Attach this to the GC handle

Attach this to your belt or backpack shoulder strap

If you wear a belt, a key holder like this would be pretty effective & could be easily bent to reduce retention

Reactions: lead ƒarmer
Something like this might pique your interest if you wear a belt.
I remember the one I had when I was younger. was stiff enough you could bend to any shape and it would hold its shape without getting weak. Carrying a bow in and out all day long for many many years.
Screenshot_20231024-235401_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: R_A_W
Concrete float or trowel hook you wear on your belt would work. Cheap, simple plastic hook that clips on your belt, but is usually in non tacticool colors. Bow hunting and bench press skills not included.
1698248396304.png.

Reactions: camocorvette
Concrete float or trowel hook you wear on your belt would work. Cheap, simple plastic hook that clips on your belt, but is usually in non tacticool colors. Bow hunting and bench press skills not included.
View attachment 8257052
My first thought was one of the hooks sold at Lowes and such for cordless drills. They generally can pivot to sit against the belt when not holding the drill.

1698251075006.png

Reactions: camocorvette
I remember once I had an old school sand sock type rear bag that had a knot in the open end and a snap link.

I grabbed my pack, rifle and reached down and snapped the rear bag to my left rear belt loop on my pants and set off in a hurry to catch up with others.

I made it about 6 strides at a full sprint before that sock came around the front and dick punched me. Dropped instantly. Couldn't breathe or move.

I learned quickly to clip my gear to my pack or stow it completely if speed is needed.

You used to see guys use the flush cups to clip their bags to the rifle. A game changer with lite fill would easily do that.

• Haha
Reactions: Niles Coyote
Attach this to the GC handle

Attach this to your belt or backpack shoulder strap

I use this and it works very well