• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hooper LE Supply is the man......Got my LTR back

glock10mmman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2008
Andover Kansas
www.ar15armory.com
Yepper. Finally got the LTR back yesterday evening. I dont have a scope, or rings yet to throw on it, so I havent got to shoot it yet.

Got the following done:
Badger Tactical Bolt Knob
Badger Thruster break
Bedded action

I need to paint the break, but man this thing is sweet. Hooper does amazing work folks. Bedding job looks factory. Alot better than most jobs Ive seen.

I have a 223 700 that will get his magic after an upcomming PD hunt next month and he will be doing my 260 build when I get all the fundage up.

Thanks a millon Hooper. You have earned lots of business from me in the future.

Enjoy the picts.
gallery_256_112_8963.jpg

gallery_256_112_62307.jpg

gallery_256_112_41267.jpg

Re: Hooper LE Supply is the man......Got my LTR back

I am happy it arrived ok. Thanks for the business.

very nice job with the brake and bolt knob.....
Show us how it shoots when you do shot it.....

Hooper does amazing work........

+100 ......and has super fast turn times as well!

Hooper has great customer service and knows his $hit! He helped me get a couple of suppressors really fast in the past. He also has helped me a LOT over the past couple of years with a lot of free and patient advice. Glad to see he is getting some kudos.

Hooper - I'll be in Bama in May, hope to see you. I need advice on some options I am looking considering for two more cans and work on two or three barrels.

Thanks Joe.