• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HOPPES SECRET SENT!!!!

N2DADARK

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2010
Okay well I have narrowed down the o' so sweet smell of Hoppes bore cleaner..... So I was helping the wife the other day make a gingerbread cake and she asked me to get a few things out, one of which was whole nutmeg. Well being a guy (as most can agree) I just had to inspect this weird new introduction into my small world.........with my nose. I was taken by surprise, and if you don't believe me go to the spice rack and check for yourself but NUTMEG has got to be the base of Hoppes!!!! Pre-ground works but to really get it you have to get the Whole Nutmeg nuts, I guessing there classified as nuts and great them. There is a little bit more of a vinegar smell to Hoppes but this is the closest thing I have found in nature.

Re: HOPPES SECRET SENT!!!!

Well since your grinding (micro-plane) nutmeg, you might as well grind yourself ~two teaspoons and "enjoy" the rest of your night...

Hahaha love it. I had to try. I'd have to agree.

Sniffing nuts isnt my thing

I have a Hoppes air freshener hanging in my truck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LARMIKE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a Hoppes air freshener hanging in my truck. </div></div>

I hope you are serious because I want to know where to get one

A friend from the AMU gave it to me. I will look on the package to see who makes them

Re: HOPPES SECRET SCENT!!!!

It's sold on the Hoppes website for $7.98.

http://www.hoppes.com/products/ca_air_freshener.html

prd_air_freshener.jpg