• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Horizon Vandal 22 Creedmoor

I have one about a month old and have run into a couple of problems. Action was really ruff all the coating has rubbed off of bolt already. Accuracy was not what was advertised waiting on a shipping invoice from them to take a look at it. Customer service stated to me that there were problems with first batch of eld-m’s to try the eld-x, yikes! $360 dollars later the groups went from about 2 moa to 1”. It could be mine’s a dud who knows? But to be completely honest it is a good looking rifle only wish I didn't have the problems I’ve had.

Reactions: Pat McGroin
I have one about a month old and have run into a couple of problems. Action was really ruff all the coating has rubbed off of bolt already. Accuracy was not what was advertised waiting on a shipping invoice from them to take a look at it. Customer service stated to me that there were problems with first batch of eld-m’s to try the eld-x, yikes! $360 dollars later the groups went from about 2 moa to 1”. It could be mine’s a dud who knows? But to be completely honest it is a good looking rifle only wish I didn't have the problems I’ve had.
Thanks for the info. Was leaning towards another full custom build, sounds like that’s the best option.

Reactions: Coyote777
Thanks for the info. Was leaning towards another full custom build, sounds like that’s the best option.
I think you’re better off also going custom. I just finished developing a load for a Vandal for a buddy and wasn’t all impressed. Finally got it just under 1moa with some 77g TMK’s and H4350 but it was picky. Also like the guy said above the action was somewhat rough but maybe I’m just used to my Kelby Atlas Tactical action.