• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hornady 6.5 Creedmoor Brass

Ordered some as well - still in stock at time of posting. Thanks!

So, I went on line the other day when I saw this. The brass was still available so I ordered it and a couple other items. This morning I just had this thought that GLP (Grinnin' Larry Potterfield) had not sent me any "we're working on your order" email so I opened up my account to see about my order. No F'n order there. Now they are out of brass and I am kinda pissed. Hope I didn't order from a fake sight and give my CC info to every camel humper in Pakistan!!!!

So, I went on line the other day when I saw this. The brass was still available so I ordered it and a couple other items. This morning I just had this thought that GLP (Grinnin' Larry Potterfield) had not sent me any "we're working on your order" email so I opened up my account to see about my order. No F'n order there. Now they are out of brass and I am kinda pissed. Hope I didn't order from a fake sight and give my CC info to every camel humper in Pakistan!!!!

Did you order through the OPs link above? I used that link to place my order and didn't get a confirming email either. Saw your post - uh oh - and I just now verified that it has shipped. You should give them a call.

Good Luck, hope your confirmation has just slipped through the cracks.

Did you order through the OPs link above? I used that link to place my order and didn't get a confirming email either. Saw your post - uh oh - and I just now verified that it has shipped. You should give them a call.

Good Luck, hope your confirmation has just slipped through the cracks.

Retraction is in order. I went back in my account tonight and did find the order with the 6.5CM brass on it. Status says it has already shipped. My apologies to Mr. P and his staff.

The order was shipped "sure post" which means USPS will end run it. That is why no tracking.