• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Hornady 6.5CM bullets

A sales/liquidation site for Optics Planet.

Don't wait if you're needing these as last time they listed them, they sold out while I was writing to let everyone know they had them.

Well... since Optic's Planet has had issues in the past with taking customers money and not having the product in stock, and I don't have a definitive need, I believe I'll pass on the opportunity.
Plus the opportunity to deal with having to cancel / unscribe all of their bigger better deals you get by giving them your contact info.

Reactions: DIBBS
I wonder if the 147gr eldm are still blowing up. I seen it twice with my own eyes and took a bit for me to figure out what the hell happened. They were bought in 2019 though.

Reactions: DIBBS
Well... since Optic's Planet has had issues in the past with taking customers money and not having the product in stock, and I don't have a definitive need, I believe I'll pass on the opportunity.

They've actually been a lot better lately. I'll only purchase what they list as "Ships in 1-2 days" and avoid the items that state "Ships in 1-3 weeks". And I usually don't get charged until the items ship.

I was "pondering" this last night, How is this site / Optics Planet able to get their bullets, when none of the supply houses can, plus sell them at a discount ???
147gr eldm 100ct have been on the shelves at Academy in the Houston and surrounding areas for a while now. Seen some today.

Just checked and the 6mm are sold out with 5+ days left on the promotion, no surprise.

Kinda surprised to see there's still 6.5mm available and it hasn't sold out. Last time they sold out within hours