• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hornady AP Case Feeders on Ebay?

wcoats

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2020
Apex NC
I recently picked up an Hornady Lock n Load AP press and really like it so far but am wanting a case feeder. I was previously using a Lee Pro 1000 for pistol & 223 loading and a classic turret press for rifle loading. Even though it was very basic and required manually loading up the feeder tubes I liked the case feeder on he Pro 1000. I would load it up and use that press for de-capping my rifle bras before clearing it and sometimes use it for the sizing operation before trimming because it was fast and easy to load up the tubes and keep pulling the handle to run the brass through for a processing step. Now that I have the Hornady AP press which is a nicer more solid press I'm wanting to use that but really want even a basic case feeder that will work if I manually load up brass into the feed tube.

Has anyone used either of these two inexpensive case feeders from eBay for the Hornady AP press? If so how well did they work? Worth getting or jut a waste?

Or is there a way to buy just the portion of the Hornady case feeder system that will feed the brass from a tube but not include that hopper that indexes and loads the cases into the tube?

Thanks for sharing, I’ll probably just order from 3D reloaded instead of through eBay if I order one.

Has anyone used one? Did it work ok?

Has no one tried one of these? Just looking for someone that has to give an opinion/input.

I don't think you can go wrong with either one. I bulk reload a lot on my off time, but with off time comes no money but this is one of my top purchases.
Here's some good info: