• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hornady Auto charge pro

Gquire

Private
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2022
Louisville Ky
I’m looking at upgrading I have a Lyman Gen 6 dispenser now that does ok, a little slow. I can’t afford the auto or super trickler. Anyway from what I’ve read and watched (take with a grain of salt) it performs as well or better than the rcbs link or chargemaster. Any first hand opinions.

I love mine and I am pleasantly surprised with my es/sd numbers using it. I think for the cost it’s impossible to beat.

Reactions: DubfromGA
Been kicking around the idea of adding an auto measure.....the Hornady unit is the one drawing my interest.

Been kicking around the idea of adding an auto measure.....the Hornady unit is the one drawing my interest.
I'm big on Hornady products but for a powder dispenser the lowest I'd go is the RCBS.
I have a Chargemaster 1500 combo that I was using till I switched to the AutoTrickler V4.
I know that the lineup has changed since then so maybe some reasearch is in order.