• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hornady cam lock bullet puller die

goose_boy

Private
Minuteman
Feb 4, 2009
NW Iowa, Spencer
Didn't realize they sold just the cam part without the die, so after ordering it and hunting down a .224 collet I realize I have some nice paperweights! I can't seem to find the die part I need, does anyone know where to find one, or the part number? I also read I might be able to use a die body from another brand like RCBS, anyone tried that? Thanks guys.

Really? When I bought mine it came with the die body and screw in cam lever and then I had to purchase the collets separately. I've never heard of just getting the cam lever, did you order a part by mistake instead of the whole system?

Yea basically, optics planet has a kind of shady description. I assumed it had the die with it, because why wouldn't it? Damn thing is useless without it, but I guess I'm an idiot. I did hunt down a near impossible to find .224 collet for it, now I just need the die. What a PITA.