• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hornady ELDM availability

Southern Custom

Master Engraver
Minuteman
  • So all of the usual suspects are completely out of 6mm 108 ELDMs. I’ve switched to Berger 108 BT Target but I’m still working on a new load.
    l’ve got a match coming up and I’m a bit short on the ELDMs I’ve shot all year. Anyone know if someone who doesn’t pop up on the first pages of a Google search has them in stock? Another 100 would get me through till I get the Bergers up and running.
    This is getting downright ridiculous. I went ahead and ordered enough Bergers to get me through my new Barrel cause who knows if they’ll even be there next week. So far Bergers have decent availability but it may not last given the current climate.

I was in the same boat. Shot 1300 of the 108eld with great results. They are no where to be found for the last 3 months. Couldn’t take it anymore and tried the 109 Berger and love them so I bought 7,000 of them so I don’t have to deal with that shit again. I still have 1,000 of the eld on back order so maybe one day they will ship.

My local shop had the 123, 6.5's a few days ago- would only sell one box.
    No extruded powders- Hodgdon's are manufactured by ADI in Australia. Hodgdon is just a distributor, not a manufacturer of these.