• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hornady Lock n load Conversion problem

slyfox

Private
Minuteman
May 24, 2012
IN
I got a LnL conversion for my rockchucker and have had nothing but problems so far. I spend more time trying to seat the damn die than if I just threaded the sucker in there. I get inconsistent resizes because I can't get the bushing to seat exactly at the same place every time. At this point I just took it off and will be threading them in. I wish they made the bushings have a grip surface with markings on them so you could lock them in exactly in the same place every time. Maybe I just got a defective one?

Re: Hornady Lock n load Conversion problem

Mine have worked fine. You could always make a witness mark yourself on the bushings.

Re: Hornady Lock n load Conversion problem

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Trigger Time 23</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mine have worked fine. You could always make a witness mark yourself on the bushings. </div></div>

This - I scribe a mark on each LnL bushing once the dies are set the way I want them, the scribe mark in line with a mark on the press. Line the dies up with the scribed witness mark on the press and things work fine.